FS: (2019 Update) WD/HGST Factory Recertified Enterprise Drives, Seagate and Toshiba Drives

Discussion in 'For Sale/ For Trade/ Want to Buy' started by TekramCalvin, Jan 11, 2019 at 5:15 PM.

1. TekramCalvin

TekramCalvin TekramUSA

Previous post: HERE

So last year we had the opportunity to open our over stock of HGST Enterprise and WD drives for sale. I posted here and the reaction was great even though we had some small learning curves and growing pains.

We've noticed a lot of our customers are in the server or surveillance community. Most business use inquiries were for 8TB+, while private users were happy with anything on their budget from WD/HGST/Seagate/Toshiba. We've shipped from Canada all the way to the EU, with no drive packing horror stories like Amazon. Thanks to all the customers that I've messaged, you've helped make sure that I can still keep doing this.

For now, we'll be moving 8TB and 10TB Enterprise drives from HGST and Seagate onto our SITE again soon.

Initially we would list everything we had available on our site but that didn't work out. We were still fulfilling contracts AND selling the drives so sometimes the drives would become out of stock without the site updating. We've now moved over to taking in inquires and quotes over email since that is faster than receiving stock and dividing the drives between projects and for sale.

So if you're looking for a large order or for anything you don't see on the site, just contact me.

You can reach me at: Calvink@tekram.com

2. ElBerryKM13

ElBerryKM13 Member

Can you please put prices here?

3. NOTORIOUS VR

NOTORIOUS VR Member

In for info/pricing...

4. jbrukardt

jbrukardt Member

Would be interested in 4tb'ers.

5. kapone

kapone Active Member

I could be interested in anywhere from 8-24x 8TB/10TB drives. @TekramCalvin lemme know what you can offer.

6. frogtech

frogtech Well-Known Member

Can you please put prices here?

hlidskialf likes this.
  7. brinox

brinox Member

Four replies have asked for prices to be posted here. The RULES sticky at the top of this subforum clearly states:

2. You must not post just to gauge interest on items. Search for an appropriate price before posting. You must post a price or a list of items you are willing to trade for in your post. You may not have an auction style listing.
    I even went to your site and tried to look up the disk prices, of which none are posted there even.

Play by the rules or don't post at all in [FS] honestly.

hlidskialf likes this.