[WTB][US-OH] A rack server with an SAS HBA or RAID controller and honestly any other random homelab stuff you're looking to sell.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dahorde

Apr 27, 2022
I'm starting from scratch and seeing what I can build in my basement. Hopefully a full cabinet someday. Both Local transactions and shipping would work. Shoot me a message with what you have and price(s). Doesn't have to be high-end but obviously I'd pay more for that. I've wanted for years to do this as a hobby that hopefully turns into something more.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Depending on where you are and how much local network stuff is around you, you can sometimes get lucky and end up with a 42U full rack for free when someone else needs to get rid of it. But you'll have to move on it quick and have enough people and transport to get it fast as they're usually first come, first serve.

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
Depending on where you are and how much local network stuff is around you, you can sometimes get lucky and end up with a 42U full rack for free when someone else needs to get rid of it. But you'll have to move on it quick and have enough people and transport to get it fast as they're usually first come, first serve.
I want to find one of those here :p

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
I guess that doesn't happen here (spain)

Anyway, @dahorde should be more detailed about what he's looking for, I think.