GIGABYTE MB10 Datto Motherbaord Xeon D-1521 with I/O Shield - $130 + shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Low Power King

Feb 2, 2023
wait it out and then clear the sys event log. Made mine work at least as was stated here before.
Ill give that a try i have not left it for over 10mins thanks, did you clear via bios or did you connect to the ipmi?

It would be a shame to dispose it; its an awesome spec

Last edited:

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
Ill give that a try i have not left it for over 10mins thanks, did you clear via bios or did you connect to the ipmi?

It would be a shame to dispose it; its an awesome spec
ipmi, don't think you can through the bios since you can't even get to that with the 06 error.

Low Power King

Feb 2, 2023
ipmi, don't think you can through the bios since you can't even get to that with the 06 error.
Leaving it longer doesn't appear to help, do you know how long yours was left for? The chip (under heatsink) is getting warm but It's still not changing behaviour and I can't see anything on the DHCP list, I have also tried to change the pins around and this seems to only change the fan so it no longer ramps upto max

Edit; Left it on for 1-1.5hrs in each state

CarlosPT

Apr 4, 2023
Can anybody provide a copy of the mb10-datto-A07 bios or point me to a download?
I update the BIOS on my unit to Gigabyte F13 and now I can't get either of the network ports to connect and the system is booting very slowly.
I updated the BIOS from the command prompt in Windows because I did not remember the password to the management console at the time.
Any help or guidance you can provide is appreciated.

barmalej

May 31, 2019
Has anyone figured out a way around this voltage sensor issue? Mine was working fine for almost 2 years (since I got the whole Datto unit used on ebay) until the recent power outage, that took down my UPS as well as this motherboard - now in a different chassis. It wouldn't start anymore and showing the same voltage sensor errors as everyone else in this thread.

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way around this voltage sensor issue? Mine was working fine for almost 2 years (since I got the whole Datto unit used on ebay) until the recent power outage, that took down my UPS as well as this motherboard - now in a different chassis. It wouldn't start anymore and showing the same voltage sensor errors as everyone else in this thread.
what voltage error are you talking about?
Did you try clearing the eventlog yet?

barmalej

May 31, 2019
I am getting these errors:
P_VCCIN_P0: Voltage sensor
P_1V05_BXD: Voltage sensor

Clearing the event log used to work for other errors, but now I cannot even start - the power button is unresponsive. All I can do is to clear the log and restart BMC, that's it.

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
I fear that those two point at a hardware defect. What is the actual voltage reading of P_VCCIN_P0 ?

RageBone

Jul 11, 2017
This was triggered by the power outage. Where can I measure P_VCCIN_P0?
either with a multimeter on the board, it should be the big 3 or 4 phase VR under the heatsink beside the CPU, or with luck, giglebyte has it measured and shown inside the sensor tab.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
i probably wouldnt buy these given the history of the thread

edit: although interesting that they're listed as un-used. wonder if these were meant to be field replacements or something, so maybe they'll work for a while and then eventually throw the sensor issue.

Reactions: Beaflag VonRathburg

Corbin1747

Apr 25, 2022
I am getting these errors:
P_VCCIN_P0: Voltage sensor
P_1V05_BXD: Voltage sensor

Clearing the event log used to work for other errors, but now I cannot even start - the power button is unresponsive. All I can do is to clear the log and restart BMC, that's it.
I had to sign up to this to say I had the same issue... how did i fix it after updating bios and BMC and all that crap..... I downgraded BMC to 886!!!! and IT WORKED!!!!Screenshot 2024-02-02 130836.png