EU [DE] Fujitsu Futro S920 -> ~30€!!!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020

Pictures (DE only): Hochverfügbare Firewall mit Thin-Client Fujitsu Futro S920 und OPNsense | kuerbis.org

Code:
2 Artikel - EUR 73,32
Rabatt auf einzelne Artikel -EUR 3,68
Versand - Kostenlos
Gutschein -EUR 6,96
Gesamtpreis - EUR 62,68
I pay for 2 62,68€ with free Shipping to an DE Address.

--> Use Discount Code: PROMORESTORE22 <--
Thanks

EDIT: On mine run Android x86. Sure I recommend buy another 4GB Ram and set the GPU to 2GB Ram so the OS have 6GB left. The 8GB MSata is enough for Android.

Last edited:

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
They also have 10packs at 179€ without power adapters and 250€ with.
Ive looked at these before but was too low specs for me (15w 1000passmark while intel equivalents are 10w 3000-3500 passmark).

In my experience this seller also commonly accepts offers 20-40% below list if ordering more than one.

Reactions: Samir

Bjorn Smith

Sep 3, 2019
r00t.dk
They also have 10packs at 179€ without power adapters and 250€ with.
Ive looked at these before but was too low specs for me (15w 1000passmark while intel equivalents are 10w 3000-3500 passmark).

In my experience this seller also commonly accepts offers 20-40% below list if ordering more than one.
Tempted - but I cannot see if its possible to add any kind of "real" storage?

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
Tempted - but I cannot see if its possible to add any kind of "real" storage?
There is a sata port that is generaly covered by a heatsink and you can fit a 2.5 drive in the case under pci-e slot.
This was a top contender when i was buying my last 20board expansion, but the cpu and one of the chips made it a nogo.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
It looks interesting but the extra cost for a riser card, and potentially bigger msata/more memory ( to reach opnSense recommend levels) kinda negates the cheap entry price...

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
Weird - specs does not say anything about a sata port - you do not mean the msata?
No i mean a regular sata port on motherboard, what speed its at i dont know tho.

If not for the too weak cpu and its chipset this would have been a perfect lab storage node
- Onboard sata for ssd
- pci-e for added ethernet
- mini slot for more sata
- 2x ddr3 slots (sadly common with 1 slot in this segment)

sata port is under the extension of heatsink and ssd is commonly placed under the pcie riser slot.
(Attached a pic from a reference build i saved of this originaly.)

Attachments

Your name or

Feb 18, 2020
but the extra cost for a riser card, and potentially bigger msata/more memory ( to reach opnSense recommend levels) kinda negates the cheap entry price...
If you are from Europe I will order the Delock Riser who someone claim to work. The cost ~19€ + shipping to your Country.
I must know today since we order today in the evening.
- 2x ddr3 slots (sadly common with 1 slot in this segment)
Who someone claim to use 2x 8GB.
ssd is commonly placed under the pcie riser slot.
How to mount them? I see nothing to mount them to. Mine have NO Cardslot Adapter.

Cruzader

Jan 1, 2021
If you are from Europe I will order the Delock Riser who someone claim to work. The cost ~19€ + shipping to your Country.
I must know today since we order today in the evening.

Who someone claim to use 2x 8GB.

How to mount them? I see nothing to mount them to. Mine have NO Cardslot Adapter.
i would assume/hope it can do 2x 8gb, pretty much anything comparable from intel side can do 2x 16gb.

Plenty of space to attach under pci-e slot, 1-2 mounting plates on printables/thingiverse but i think they go on cardreader/speaker bracket.
If not having that then need to draw a new simple one or just a thin plastic plate if not printing.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Weird - specs does not say anything about a sata port - you do not mean the msata?
No, a real sata port exists below the cpu heatsink. This a lot more is covered in the thread about this unit in a thread on here somewhere.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
It looks interesting but the extra cost for a riser card, and potentially bigger msata/more memory ( to reach opnSense recommend levels) kinda negates the cheap entry price...
Yep, this is the biggest drawback with this deal. The $50 ones that were coming with the riser and a w2100 gpu were a better deal imo since power supplies care cheaper than the riser.

One thing I wish I could find though is the stand. I've got two of these and while I've not knocked one over yet, because of their height they would be easier to knock over without the stand.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Damn it - now I am this close to ordering a bunch :-D
I wanted to call this the STH Effect too, but I think that would be a stretch, lol.

Before you go and order up a bunch, take a look at the thread as it has links to the motherboard manual and a bunch of other info that might help you find additional details that will be useful for your setup. :) Or a dealbreaker that will save you money and headache. :D

Reactions: gb00s