Search results

1. N

Brand new Lenovo P32-P20 32in 4K 2160p IPS monitor $225 or less FS US only

LOL! I also put in $200 and got accepted this morning.
  2. N

Now also a proud owner of a CISCO AIR 3702

Apologies for the resurrecting the old thread. I had bought the 3702i a while ago never got around to configuring it to Autonomous & deploying it. This was configured for Controller mode. I don't have access to Cisco downloads and my google fu not helping either. Assume I need to somehow get...
  3. N

Intel P4000 FUPLESK or alternatives

You are most welcome! Haven't been on the site lately. Glad to hear you finally got them.
  4. N

Intel P4000 Workstation

@CyklonDX - Oh my! Blast from the past. Do you have the P4000S version? M & L both have fan walls. IIRC, my M came with fixed wall and L has hot swap. Your AI / GPU use case is might require additional cooling which I can totally understand. I still have P4000M (empty) & P4000L (with...
  5. N

Apologies, it took longer than I anticipated. Did find the box they were stashed in. I need better org / labeling of the boxes :) Haven't touched the box in quite a long time. Also, KalleyoMalley's ebay site doesn't have any items. Not sure if they are stopped ebay and now exclusively doing...
  6. N

Let me check my parts box in my garage this weekend. I bought both electric & mechanical kits Way back when eBay seller OEM XS / KalleyOMalley had the NIB deal with these P4000 chassis. If you just need GPU power cables, just pay mailing costs and can send you couple. If they still have them...
  7. N

Cooling Xeon D-1718T (Ice Lake-D/SuperMicro X12 mini-ITX embedded)

I have a X10SDV-8C-TLN4, which is also optimized for 1U, in a SCE-721TQ chassis. The passive cooling was not enough. I just jury-rigged a 60mm fan, that came with a Dynatron 2U that I was not using, with twist ties to the heat sink. Not an optimal / elegant solution but keeps the temps...
  8. N

Help: SuperMicro 721TQ chassis and Hard drive temperatures

No worries. Thanks for your time and the detailed response. These are HUS726060AL5215 HGST 6TB SAS drives. I adjusted rear fan speed a notch and added a filter near the front grill to add some resistance with intent of forcing more air over the drives. Idling at 43-45 now. The drive Trip is...
  9. N

Supermicro X9SPU-F Motherboard (No CPU & RAM) in CSE-847 chassis suddenly turns on/off repeatedly. What could be the issue?

If the board boots out of the chassis fine, as @zac1 noted it is short of some sort. Did you recently update the IPMI firmware and / or Bios? I had similar issue with X10SRA-F. The only way I could resolve was to - put it on bench - disable IPMI. - update the BIOS in recovery mode -...
  10. N

CSE-721TQ. In the title. Now updated the post also. thanks
  11. N

Greetings all! I have a X10SDV-8C-TLN4F Board and 4 x 6 TB SAS drives in CSE-721TQ chassis and thermals are making me uncomfortable. When I set the Fan profile to Standard and Optimal, the air flow doesn't appear to be sufficient with the provided 120mm rear fan and the drive temps are hitting...
  12. N

Supermicro 826, X10SRW, 256GB DDR4 - $160 + Shipping

Agree. While it's additional expense, there is an option to reconfigure the rear window - MCP-240-82608-0N which is compatible with B chassis with rear 2.5 assembly.
  13. N

Supermicro 826, X10SRW, 256GB DDR4 - $160 + Shipping

If anyone is looking for SC-826, I think this is a good deal. I'd think the Mobo & RAM itself would be about that. 3 available at the time of post. Seller sent me an offer for 145 + shipping just because I saved it. Couple of things to keep in mind this appears to be a SAS3 Expander back...
  14. N

AVAGO RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb 9400-8i Adapter $44 + $10 Shipping

@T_Minus - There is a larger discussion here in the Hardware section regarding these cards. These require expensive Broadcom U2 enabler cables to support NVME. Link to KB article
  15. N

AVAGO RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb 9400-8i Adapter $44 + $10 Shipping

Minos has 10 cards at the time of this post. Link
  16. N

Intel server case with 8 hot swap 3.5" bays for $200 with free US shipping

Link to Electrical maintenance kit. Probably start negotiation $15-20 range. You can look at the pix of what is in the list in addition to the gpu power cables
  17. N

Intel server case with 8 hot swap 3.5" bays for $200 with free US shipping

Check the posts about the chassis & Intel S2600CP2 mobo by @jwegman in the mega thread on E5-2670 from 2016. KalleyOMalley / OEM XS used to carry these NIB. They may still have spare parts. With Intel boards you can set the sound profile and it is quiet. I have both P4xxxM & L chassis...
  18. N

SM CSE 826 sweet deal

@Markess @Fritz - you may want check this thread and links within. Basically, SM has few variations of PDBs for 21x, 82x, and 836 chassis. Housing, edge connector sizes (19 pair narrow vs 23 pair wide) and the length. They can be interchangeable and I have swapped the innerds of the PDBs...
  19. N

Where to source a PDB-PT836-B4824 power distributor for a Supermicro CSE-836?

See if the housing for the below is compatible with your chassis This has the PCIe power connectors in addition to EPS. 825/826/216/836 share many of the chassis components. PDBs being one of them with a caveat - The housing...
  20. N

Where to source a PDB-PT836-B4824 power distributor for a Supermicro CSE-836?

If all you need is 2 x 8 pin EPS connectors to power the CPUs, what you have should be good to go. I’m not familiar with SM PDBs that have 3 x 8 pin EPS.