AVAGO RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb 9400-8i Adapter $44 + $10 Shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
What's best firmware for these?

Looking to compare drive performance vs older gens... do these support NVME too ?

Reactions: Samir

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Looks like these are Tri-mode. Some members state performance is not so great with these but at $55... damn it.

FW search at Broadcom site.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if they could have been disabled, but if I can swap firmware no issues....
I'm using original very old NVME adapters, so these may be faster but I doubt slower :D well see!

Reactions: Samir and itronin

Layla

Game Engine Developer
Jun 21, 2016
The seller canceled my order stating damaged or out of stock... obviously the real reason was a pricing mistake.

Reactions: Samir and Fritz

klui

Feb 3, 2019
Mine was ordered the same day and eBay gave the same estimate arrival. USPS tracking number shows it's in transit and has an ETA of Aug 12.

Reactions: Samir

Layla

Game Engine Developer
Jun 21, 2016
Mine was ordered the same day and eBay gave the same estimate arrival. USPS tracking number shows it's in transit and has an ETA of Aug 12.
That kind of makes me upset. I ordered when there were 10 in stock, and he canceled my order but is honoring the others?

klui

Feb 3, 2019
I'm not sure why your order was cancelled. It's most likely you ordered before I did.

My card came today. I purchased a Dell NVMe expansion card (GY1TD) a while back and it didn't work outside Dells but its full height bracket fits this card.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
not cancelled but not shipped.

Awaiting shipment
Order date:Aug 09, 2023
now cancelled

Hello,

Reaching out to share that this purchase has to be cancelled, we apologize for this inconvenience as we no longer have any of these Raid Adapters in stock. We may have oversold them, as it seems it was an oversight on our behalf.

A full refund has been issued and your order has been cancelled.

Reactions: klui

mattventura

Nov 9, 2022
Hmm, I was just able to purchase what seems to be the last one they had in stock. Guess they found one more?