Wanted: BIOS for Datto MB10-DATTO-07

Discussion in 'DIY Server and Workstation Builds' started by dmitrios, Oct 27, 2018.

1. dmitrios

dmitrios New Member

I am asking owners of Datto MB10 board please share the Datto BIOS.

Background info:
    I made the mistake of flashing MB10-DATTO-07 (came with F01 BIOS) with the BIOS for Gigabyte MB10-DS1 and this stopped onboard LAN from working.
    (The DS1 has 1G LAN and the Datto board has 10G LAN surprise surprise).

Then following this thread: Help! Is my Xeon-D build dead?
    I flashed it with F06 for MB10-DS4 and onboard LAN now works but something is still screwed up with how BIOS and BMC/IPMI report LAN MAC so I would like to fix that.

2. acquacow

acquacow Active Member

3. Dzeinz

Dzeinz New Member

Did this BIOS work for you? I have the same board and receive the message “Selected file is not valid for bios update”

4. acquacow

acquacow Active Member

I don't know. I booted mine with a win10 installer on USB and jumped to troubleshooting mode to pull up a CMD window. I then used the aptio V version of afuwinguix64 to do the bios flashing. I just used the Gigabyte M10-DS4 bios from their website (Aptio V available here: American Megatrends Inc. - BIOS/UEFI Firmware Support )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I did update the IPMI with the image file from gigabyte's site through the web gui though.
    [​IMG]

I was unable to get the web gui to take the .rom file that comes from gigabyte's site.

I did also backup my original bios to file, so I can host that too if needed.

5. Jon

Jon New Member

Hi,

Somewhat late to this. Ordered the board in November but just got it now du to slow shipping. Looks like I was lucky as mine will post and boot too OS. Just to double check with acquacow witch version of the BMC and Bios did you manage to flash from gigabyte?

I am trying to know if PCIE bifurcation is a option in the gigabyte bios. I still have the original DATTO bios and cant seem to find that option in there. Also original IPMI looks quite limited compared to the Supermicro board I have or some menues not showing properly?

IMG_20181212_205532.jpg