Vega 64 performance

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Yup. I told my friend that back when I was PC gaming 15 years ago, the most I ever spent on a video card was $200. With this latest purchase I have $2500 in video cards alone!

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Yes , vega cards are still mining monero.
CPU miner are mining at STH aeon pool with Hash Rate: 87.72 KH/sec

I need to be patience , 2.5 more months to go for Vega ROI. Hopefully XMR don't go bust .

garetjax

Nov 26, 2017
Yes , vega cards are still mining monero.
CPU miner are mining at STH aeon pool with Hash Rate: 87.72 KH/sec

I need to be patience , 2.5 more months to go for Vega ROI. Hopefully XMR don't go bust .
What xmr pools would you recommend?

Thanks

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
With minergate can you mine many cryptos to olay the game where you mine a coin that has a lower difficulty and then just trade it for say bitcoin? I’m such a noob.

Cuz won’t difficulty go up a bunch even with Aeon? And then one could extend the usefulness of GPUs by using other coins.

marcoi

Apr 6, 2013
Gotha Florida
what does everyone think the resale value of the FE card would? I think the gaming version vega cards would hold their value better then workstation version? I also did quick search online and some reported FE card isnt great for mining. Any thoughts? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on the card due to those two concerns.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
what does everyone think the resale value of the FE card would? I think the gaming version vega cards would hold their value better then workstation version? I also did quick search online and some reported FE card isnt great for mining. Any thoughts? I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on the card due to those two concerns.
Shoot. Add me to the interested pool. I might sell mine or return it if it doesn’t mine well.