Vega 64 performance

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
So I'm trying the new settings. I'm keeping P0 active but disabled all the others except the highest. I have noticed a few drops already (could be because of my being logged in remotely) but one benefit I've noticed is when the miner starts up again, the fans don't jump needlessly to 100%. That could be because I also tried lower voltage settings too.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
So I'm trying the new settings. I'm keeping P0 active but disabled all the others except the highest. I have noticed a few drops already (could be because of my being logged in remotely) but one benefit I've noticed is when the miner starts up again, the fans don't jump needlessly to 100%. That could be because I also tried lower voltage settings too.

Follow up: the new settings rock!

I also didn't keep the P0 state that I talked about before. Still unstable.

Everything I tried previously was not stable at 2000h/s (the Powershell script would restart every 5 minutes or so) so I'd been detuning to 1850h/s for stability. Don't need to do that anymore!

I still detune sometimes for noise reasons, but it's rock solid. I still get a hash drop every few hours or when I remote in, but I'm liking it.