[FS][US-CA] UNAS NSC-810A Kit (Case, Seasonic PSU, Noctua low profile CPU Fan, Expansion Cables, Breakout Cables)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

AnalogJ

Jan 2, 2019
I’ve upgraded my U-NAS NSC-810A to a rack mounted server. I’m selling the following items as a “kit” since it’s basically everything you need to get started with a fully functional 810A case. If you’re not familiar with it, its an incredibly compact case, with hot-swappable bays, allowing you to build-you-own (more powerful) Synology. Its also completely sold out on their store online.

I’d prefer to sell locally (San Francisco, CA), but I am willing to ship if the user is willing to pay shipping costs. Here’s the Imgur Album with Timestamps.

Price for everything = $475

ItemDescription
U-NAS NSC-810A Server ChassisSupports mATX, 8 hot-swap bays.
Seasonic SS-350M1U80PLUS Gold modular PSU
Noctua - NH-L9iOne of the few CPU fans that are guaranteed to fit in the NSC-180A, while still keeping your CPU cool and quiet
PCIe Riser Cableneeded if you want to install an expansion card in the case, such as a Quadro P2000 or P2200
2x SFF-8087 to 4x SATA Forward Breakout CableBreakout cables for easy cable management if you have onboard connectors or a HBA or RAID card
8x long thin SATA cablesIf you can't use the breakout cables, standard sata cables are included
Clovertale Braided Cable Extension kit for PSUThe 810A is tight, and it's incredibly difficult to do cable routing/management without extension cables.
Front-panel/Jumper Extension KitSame as above. Allows you to do cable management for front panel connectors & jumpers.
2x COUGAR Vortex PWM 120mm Case Fan2 quiet fans included and installed in case

Price for everything = $475

Cash or Paypal G&S only.

Attachments