nsc810a

1. A

[FS][US-CA] UNAS NSC-810A Kit (Case, Seasonic PSU, Noctua low profile CPU Fan, Expansion Cables, Breakout Cables)

I’ve upgraded my U-NAS NSC-810A to a rack mounted server. I’m selling the following items as a “kit” since it’s basically everything you need to get started with a fully functional 810A case. If you’re not familiar with it, its an incredibly compact case, with hot-swappable bays, allowing you to...
  2. L

U-NAS NSC-810A Hot Swap Bays not receiving power

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with my unit. I've sent a couple e-mails to U-NAS and have also called them but I haven't received any response yet. System Specs: Case: U-NAS NSC-810A Motherboard: Supermicro X11SCH-LN4F Drives: 8x 10tb WD 'White Label' WD100EMAZ PSU: geeek custom AcBel...
  3. EluRex

PVE Cluster using UNAS 810A

This is a long thread and lots photo. Basic goal is create a home lab and also a home nas environment + home media hub My Network Diagram My network Equipment My first build of the node is using UNAS NSC800 Chassis with Intel I7-6700T with ASRock C236 WSI. I was a bit disappointed due to...