FS - Chenbro 4U EATX chassis + extras

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

scp

Aug 5, 2015
I'm in Northern Virginia and have a Craigslist ad going for this one. Thought I'd post it here in case there is anyone locally that might be interested.

I have a Chenbro 4U server chassis that was used for a couple of project builds. The chassis will fit EATX motherboards (it previously had a dual CPU board in it). It has some cosmetic scuffs and scrapes, but is an excellent chassis for custom builds.

The chassis has (x2) 5.25 x 3 bays, which can be configured however you want.

Right now, those 2 bays are loaded with hard drive hot swap cages and a fan controller.

On the left bay, I have an Icy Dock FatCage 5x3.5" SATA3 hard drive hot swap cage with backplane. It comes with all the drive trays.

On the right bay, I have an Icy Dock 6x2.5" SATA3 SSD drive hot swap cage. It comes with all the drive trays. Additionally, there is a x4 fan controller module.

This also comes with 80mm silent fans installed.

I have a variety of screws, adapters and cables if you need something specific to go along with it, let me know at time of purchase.

Looking for $200, cash, in person exchange.

washington, DC | create posting

Attachments