FS: APC Netshelter CX 24U (SOLD)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

bubbagump00

Nov 13, 2017
It is still available! I don’t feel comfortable dropping any lower on the price of the netshelter, but I could come down a bit on delivery. I could deliver it to Austin the next time I am in town (not sure when that will be yet) for a total of $1750 + $150 shipping = $1900. Or if you picked it up, no delivery fee, obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbritton

Nov 19, 2016
It is still available! I don’t feel comfortable dropping any lower on the price of the netshelter, but I could come down a bit on delivery. I could deliver it to Austin the next time I am in town (not sure when that will be yet) for a total of $1750 + $150 shipping = $1900. Or if you picked it up, no delivery fee, obviously.
How deep is the rack, can this accommodate a 4U chassis that is 41.4 inches deep? The specifications document says 1130mm (44.48") internal depth, but is this impeded by anything such as foam? I need at least an extra 1.5 inches in the front and 2.5 inches in the back of the chassis for cables.

Also does it have an integrated PDU? What voltage does it and the fans operate at? I plan to run this off of 120 volt power using two 15 amp circuits. Do you have the key for the lock? All standard accessories included?

Last edited:

bubbagump00

Nov 13, 2017
According to the specs and my tape measure, the front to back rack max depth is 31.5". Max internal depth is 39.5". It has a PDU included, which I have running off of 120V. I do have the key. The only other accessories included are the leveling feet. You may have been looking at a different model. Schneider Electric seems to make the documentation a bit confusing. Bear in mind this is the AR4024. Not the AR4024A or AR4024IA.

https://download.schneider-electric...G_R1_EN.pdf&p_Reference=APC_NKRY-7YD8GG_R1_EN