Search results

1. K

Help Needed on EX3300 Juniper

Hi, I have an error on my Juniper. LED:Alarm Speed 3. When login to the management console, will need to reload because it have error on the primary Junos. --- JUNOS 13.2X50-D19.2 built 2014-05-20 02:56:07 UTC *********************************************************************** **...
  2. K

(WTB) DDR3 8GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM 1600MHz

Hi, WTB DDR3 8GB Unbuffered ECC Udimm 1600MHz for X10Sl7-F. Need 16 of this. I got 4 boards to populate. Please PM me. Regards
  3. K

HP SAS Expander Powering Up

Hi all, Would like to know whether if I am using this to power up the HP SAS Expander, would it work? And i just need to jump the power supply cable from the power on switch to the power supply green and black cable for powering on? Thanks. Regards.
  4. K

Juniper Ex3300-24T with 4 port SFP+

Hi, Was wondering if this switch is possible to use with TwinAx Active cables with the SFP+. And connect to use it on Brocade 1020 network cards? Thanks.
  5. K

Wanted ECC Rams

Hi All, I have bought a RD640 IBM server and now wanted to purchase some rams for it. Mind to ask the following; Inside the server now is a Samsung Low Voltage M393B1G73QH0-YKO. It's a 8GB 2Rx8 PC3L - 12800R. Now, what ram can I purchase cheaply for this server? What is the main difference...
  6. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

Hi, I have some stuff for sale. All is available in Macau. Thought to sell it here before moving to ebay. 1 X Intel SAS Expander RES2SV240 (brennok no reply) 1 X HP SAS Expander V2.06 (USD 100 each) Used but not much hours on it. 1 X Intel Xeon X3440 (USD 40 each) 1 X 9260-8I (USD 200 each)...
  7. K

Need help for 4 X 10GBe

Hi, Would need a switch that run with 4 X 10GBe with Brocade 1020 with twinax cables. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. Regards.
  8. K

Rant....

Is it just me or a lot of the guys do not want to do business outside of US? I am a honest guy who just wants to purchase stuff here and ship it to an address in US and then the facility will redirect my package to me in Macau. I have been buying a lot of stuff but seems that the guys here are...
  9. K

Best Way to share NFS for ESXI

Hi All, I have been wanting to share ESXI to ZFS natively using NFS. I have 2 box of X8SIL-F and wanted to connect to a datastore using Brocade 1020 cards. I have them connected at the following way. A, B = X8SIL-F (ESXI) C = ESXI, VM Passthrough, IBM M1015 to 24 HDD, running OmniOS) A (ESXI)...