(FS)Assorted Stuff

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kirlcheah

Jan 24, 2015
Hi,

I have some stuff for sale. All is available in Macau. Thought to sell it here before moving to ebay.
1 X Intel SAS Expander RES2SV240 (brennok no reply)
1 X HP SAS Expander V2.06 (USD 100 each) Used but not much hours on it.
1 X Intel Xeon X3440 (USD 40 each)
1 X 9260-8I (USD 200 each) Brand new. Bought a new RD640 from britinpdx. Confirmed power on and took out from the box.
1 X X7SPA-H-D525 (USD 100) Used. Comes with 4 GB Ram of 2 X 2.

1 X LSI 9650SE-8PMPL Raid card. (USD 35) with complete cables.

All this is working perfectly fine in my home and reason for sale is upgrade. If you purchase the Board and the Xeon together, I will throw in a cooler as well but it's a normal cooler and 4U. Can't remember the name of it but can check if asked.

Payment by Paypal send as goods and shipping is by EMS via registered parcel with tracking number.

Done business with britinpdx just to confirm and vouch that I am a real person.

2 X Supermicro X8SIL-F (sold to epicurean, pending payment and taking it to Singapore)
1 X Intel Xeon X3440 (sold to epicurean, pending payment and taking it to Singapore)
2 Cooler Master Cooler for epicurean....
2 X Intel SAS Expander RES2SV240 (sold to mattius604, shipped to Canada)

Regards

Last edited:

kirlcheah

Jan 24, 2015
Hi,

I have roughly done a shipping calculation using EMS Macau using 3kg as a base point and to your USA is roughly 460MOP. Translates into almost 60USD.

If you are really interested, I will take out everything, then put it in a box and calculate the actual price before shipping and also to send you the X3440 numbers before packing and you to agree to it before sending. Is that okay?

Please be reminded that it's almost 28th January and I am leaving Macau for Malaysia for a 3 week holiday so that you are aware that if this takes longer than this time, I will be able to send if you are interested only around 17th February after I am back from the holiday. It's Chinese New Year and I am heading back for a reunion.

Regards.

kirlcheah

Jan 24, 2015
And give you a discount for the 2 boards. Total is USD 150 plus shipping which is yet to be determined. Original price is 80+80. I will send you 2 free cooler but it's a normal cooler as well.
If you intend to run it with ESXI 5.5, I am not sure why I always get CPU failure on one of the core with Purple screen of death. But with ESXI 5.1, all is running well and I can't figure out the problem even I updated the CPU microcode. So, just to be aware before buying.
Running other stuff is completely okay. No problem at all.

izx

Jan 17, 2016
Asking for a friend - what would shipping to the US be for one of the Intel expanders?

kirlcheah

Jan 24, 2015
Izx, the shipping for 1 unit to US is USD 15 dollars via EMS registered parcel. This will arrive around 2 weeks time.
If by registered quick parcel, around 4-6 days but around USD40.

izx

Jan 17, 2016
Izx, the shipping for 1 unit to US is USD 15 dollars via EMS registered parcel. This will arrive around 2 weeks time.
If by registered quick parcel, around 4-6 days but around USD40.
Thanks a lot kirlcheah. I'll let me friend know and ask him to sign up and PM you if he's interested. :)