Search results

1. J

WTB ASUS Pike 2008 card IT flashed (EU)

Would like to buy one but can't seem to find them. Does anyone is the community have have or can point me to a seller?
  2. J

EU [EU-UK] 4x HGST SAS3 12GB/s 400GB SSDs HUSMM8040ASS204 (Will Post Worldwide)

Have a aoc-saslp-mv8 controller. Which I am currently using with forward sata break out cables. What should I buy to make this work? Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk
  3. J

EU [EU-UK] 4x HGST SAS3 12GB/s 400GB SSDs HUSMM8040ASS204 (Will Post Worldwide)

Bit of a noob here, can I use this sas SSD in an unraid configuration as cache drive? Do I need extra hardware for that?
  4. J

For Sale ~ DDR3 RAM 8GB / 16GB x 80+

Me too. What do you have availiable? 8 gb sticks are also an option for me. Also read something about single cpu xeon boards your company is selling, can you tell more about it. Been stalking you profile a bit if you dont mind. ;-)
  5. J

FS: 8GB 1600MHz & 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 dimms, Xeon E5-2637 v2 cpu, Dell M1000 chassis switches

Adrian, I just bought an asus z9pa-d8 board. Do you know if these are compatitble with what you're selling? Not sure how to find out myself. More importantly do you do shipping to europe? JP
  6. J

EU WTB : Some hdd cages, 5x3.25" drives, with backplane

any joy already?? Am sort of in the same boat.
  7. J

For Sale ~ DDR3 RAM 8GB / 16GB x 80+

I just bought an asus z9pa-d8 board, wondering if this memory is compatible with this board, if so I am interested. Where are you located, am from the Netherlands. JP
  8. J

Motherboard for dual 2680 v2 server

What case, if I may ask. Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk
  9. J

FS: X9DRD-iF Motherboard (for Dual E5-2670) $220

Cpu's received, installed and working like a charm. Thank you. Very happy with all 16 of them.
  10. J

Trouble whilst building workstation with X9DR3-LN4F+ sm board

At the moment I did not do that, I could try to pick the logical slots that would come after the non functioning slots that I avoided now.
  11. J

I took a gamble and placed them in two other slots (of the 24) The system boots and in bios sees 64GB, will this be an issue in performance? As one channel isnt filled on the cpu. Cannot imagine that system will compensatie for missing ram in a certain channel
  12. J

FS: X9DRD-iF Motherboard (for Dual E5-2670) $220

Would you still consider selling and sending the e5 2670 CPU's to Europe? Postage costs to be paid by me of course.
  13. J

In the mean time I tried a cmos reset with the battery removed, shorting the designated contacts according to the manual. No Joy. I tried putting 1 stick for each cpu, after that 2 sticks, after that 3 sticks. After that the 7th. Then things go wrong, I even tried switching working sticks to...
  14. J

Hi, all, I am looking for help. I started putting together my own workstation build with X9DR3-LN4F+ mb and 8 x 8 GB memory. Testing the system with memory installed I am running into a problem. With 8 stick it doesn't work. Error code BA on screen. Removed all sticks, started with two, system...
  15. J

Help with building workstation.

Hi, Being from the Netherlands I am planning on building my workstation. I want to use it with unraid and use it as a nas, with plex and 2 Max 3 vm's. Up untill now I have bought the following stuff: 2x xeon e 2650 v1 cpu 1x a way too large motherboard X9DR3-LN4F+ EE-ATX is larger than I...
  16. J

EU WTB 64 GB memory for sm X9DR3-LN4F

Samsung 64GB 8x8GB 2RX4 PC3L 10600R DDR3 ECC REG Server Memory M393B1K70DH0-YH9 I do not know how to search the other way around. Will these work with this motherboard?
  17. J

Sorry, filling in the missing info now. Not looking to fill all 24 slots. Could do that with 4 GB pieces I guess. 64 GB seems enough for me. Sort of a noob here, have never heard of dual and quad ranked dimms. I have 2 E5 2650 v1 xeons
  18. J

Can anyone point me in the right direction for cheap ECC memory that goes with this MB? Bars og 8 GB each would suit me just fine. JP
  19. J

Question about potential motherboard

Thank you for your quick reply. Thought so, price was too good to be true. Do you have any suggestions towards a sm board (type)? JP
  20. J

Question about potential motherboard

Hi, First post here so bear with me, maybe some noob qestions. Chances likely. I am looking for a MB for two E5 2650 Xeons. They are quite expenisive. Found something that might be interesting. I am thinking of putting the MB in A big tower workstation like case. I found a new Motherboard...