[WTB] - LSI 16 port HBA/SAS/SATA Card

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

cptcrunch

Dec 14, 2021
Kentucky
Hello

I am looking for a 16 port LSI card for my Dell T330. A 12 port would also be fine, though I'm not sure these exist. I do not need this to have a battery or cache, it'll be used for unraid only. Please send what you have shipped to 41051.

This is my first FS post, so it may be caught in the spam filter or need mod approval. I have an extensive eBay account (happy to verify with mods) for any verification needed.

edit - My budget is around $300.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleyk and Samir

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Hello

I am looking for a 16 port LSI card for my Dell T330. A 12 port would also be fine, though I'm not sure these exist. I do not need this to have a battery or cache, it'll be used for unraid only. Please send what you have shipped to 41051.

This is my first FS post, so it may be caught in the spam filter or need mod approval. I have an extensive eBay account (happy to verify with mods) for any verification needed.

Thanks,
Dave
just a suggestion:

your post implies a raid mode HBA is okay. If you are going to run unraid with that many drives (which implies its production to you) I think you want to update your ASK to IT mode or HBA's that can be flashed to IT mode...

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
just a suggestion:

your post implies a raid mode HBA is okay. If you are going to run unraid with that many drives (which implies its production to you) I think you want to update your ASK to IT mode or HBA's that can be flashed to IT mode...
Also, if OP has an existing card, an expander may do the job as well.

Reactions: Sleyk and cptcrunch

knorps

Feb 8, 2021
I have an LSI 9305-24i (new in box, card itself still sealed, unused) for sale - PM me

Edited because of typo, it's not the -16i but -24i variant

Last edited:

cptcrunch

Dec 14, 2021
Kentucky
just a suggestion:

HBA should work just fine. Not looking for any special, just connecting to a Dell backplane and some breakouts for SATA drives and using unRaid. The Dell T330 backplane uses SFF 8643.