[US][FS] Dell R730xd 24x2.5", dual 2667v4 + extras

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

XeonSam

Aug 23, 2018
I'll pay $500 landed price. The only problem is I'm located in Asia. Fedex will cost you between $400~120 depending on your discount rate.
R730's go for $110/piece in quantity over here. This XD is nicer cuz it's specced out.

My suggestion: Break the parts out so they're sellable; and list them on ebay. It's difficult for most people here (our community) to dish out this kind of money when price and practicality is king. You can sell the NVMe cable for $80 (they're less common than the R630 version) on eBay. The NVMe adapter for $100, and all the individual parts.

Last edited:

reidbk

Sep 29, 2016
I'll pay $500 landed price. The only problem is I'm located in Asia. Fedex will cost you between $400~120 depending on your discount rate.
R730's go for $110/piece in quantity over here. This XD is nicer cuz it's specced out.

My suggestion: Break the parts out so they're sellable; and list them on ebay. It's difficult for most people here (our community) to dish out this kind of money when price and practicality is king. You can sell the NVMe cable for $80 (they're less common than the R630 version) on eBay. The NVMe adapter for $100, and all the individual parts.
Shipping is to US only unfortunately. Not going to part it out and itemize the part listings.