Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Current User

Aug 5, 2023
@BlueFox
i noticed that your excellent mirror stopped at 'iD 17452' :oops:
is there a chance to keep it updated?
i had to use the terrible suboptimicro website to geht the 'iD 18909' :rolleyes:

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
it is important to understand that this is NOT a mirror. all files linked directly from SM.
I do keep a copy of everything offline just in case Supermicro ever changes their mind about continuing to host older versions. For now might as well link directly to the source so you know I haven't tampered with the files.

TXAG26

Aug 2, 2016
SM just pushed out some bios and IPMI firmware updates for the H11 series boards, first updates since 2021! They mainly address security issues, but I’m seeing little tweaks here and there that I don’t remember noticing previously. Probably a good time to refresh the links!

devoops

Nov 18, 2023
@BlueFox Thank you for these efforts.
How are you finding the softItems for recent drivers? What I know how to find can be found in hyperlinks between
- and -

A few supermicro firmware download portals use popups however, which I don't know of a good way to capture. I can't seem to find the softItem string in 301s or anything in my developer console or by curl, so keen to know.

Also is this project on github? Would be glad to contribute for recent changes where I can find them. I'm seeing some updates at Supermicro not yet available on drunkencat

Last edited:

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
What I have is really basic, but I guess I could put it on github or the likes. It iterates through all numbers, checking if there's a file available (and release notes as well). I just increment the maximum value every so often whenever I run it. Really should fully automate it as a scheduled task and have it check daily vs manually, just hasn't been the highest priority given it's a spare-time kind of project.

• Love
Reactions: Talyrius

kroem

Aug 16, 2014
I always get so confused by SM BIOS updates...

Anyone know what the latest BIOS+IPMI for X9DRD is?

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
The latest is always linked on Supermicro's product pages. You don't need my site for that.

Reactions: RolloZ170

rookin99

Apr 20, 2024
Any one know how to activate ipmi over Web ui. Its activated in my bios with a correct serial but when accessing through the Web ui I get the error update java needed? Maybe not the correct place but a pointer would be appreciated