Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

nicolae788

Nov 13, 2020
Thank you for making this available. I needed version 2.0 of the X8ST3/E motherboard in order to activate AES-NI for an L5630 CPU. I have no idea why they removed that option...Anyway, Supermicro support was kind enough to send me the version 2.0 but sent it as an *.exe on my gmail address. Gmail instantly removed that exe attachment. Thank you world and clever people in the 21st century surrounded by tech, thank you for all the safety measures, some of them idiotic down to the ground... !!

Thank you for making these files available.

Alex.

Reactions: sboesch

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Haven't updated this in a while, so I thought it was time. Another ~600 files have been added. Surprisingly Supemicro is still releasing updates for certain X9 generation motherboards in 2021. A fair number of updates for unannounced X12 generation motherboards are there too.

caladan_wine

Aug 4, 2021
Wow, just want to say that you have saved my life!

Decided to update my BIOS for X10SLM-F to v3.4 (flagged as a critical update), but ended up with my server refusing to boot anything using the UEFI:NTFS bootloader. Tried to find the previous version on Supermicro's website, but for some unknown reason they don't make older copies accessible!

But managed to grab the version I wanted (v3.3) from your very useful list. Thank you for maintaining it!