EXPIRED Seagate Exos X20 ST20000NM007D 20TB 7200 RPM - NEW (BF Deal) $240 with coupon

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

VMman

Jun 26, 2013
Last edited:

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
After reading the reviews I don't think I'll b ordering from Walmart. And why do they not list the interface? I assume it's SATA but the listing should say.

Reactions: Samir

VMman

Jun 26, 2013
After reading the reviews I don't think I'll b ordering from Walmart. And why do they not list the interface? I assume it's SATA but the listing should say.

It shows "sold and shipped by Newegg" not sure if thats much better. :)

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
Yea, I'm not sure about Newegg either. It's not the company it used to be.

Sacrilego

Now with more RGB!
Jun 23, 2016
And also get 15% back with Microsoft Cash Back and Newegg.
I'm so very tempted.

EasyRhino

Aug 6, 2019
that's a really good price.

But newegg selling on walmarts marketplace? That's super confusing.

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
Newegg sells on eBay as well.

I was an avid Newegg buyer where they had true shell shockers and heavy discounts on open box items Over time, shell shockers became nuisance, and sales, open box deals turn into bogus advertisements. Introduction of sales tax put the last nail on their coffin.

I guess for years losing money, they are now focused on making some profits but without any advantage over competition; they will either limp through or eventually fail.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
$13.45/TB for those doing the math. Not that killer of a deal imo as used drives are half of that per TB if you find a good deal--like 8TB drives that you can commonly find for $60 used--$7.5/TB. But if you need new with a 5yr warranty, this is about as cheap as they come.

Reactions: Sacrilego

ICPete

May 12, 2020
And also get 15% back with Microsoft Cash Back and Newegg.
I'm so very tempted.
I ordered some of these from Newegg yesterday (11/14) after signing up for Microsoft Cashback. As I checked out, the banner was still saying "Up to 15% cashback activated". Now today (11/15) I just checked Newegg again, and the Cashback banner is saying "up to 1%". Did Newegg realize they were "giving away the store"?? So far this purchase is not showing up in my Cashback history, but MS says to give it a couple of days to post. If MS/Newegg don't give me 15% back on this purchase, I just may send the drives back (without opening them) for a refund. After all, there might be better deals on hard drives on Black Friday, and my need for drives is not urgent.

Reactions: Sacrilego and Fritz

Sacrilego

Now with more RGB!
Jun 23, 2016
I ordered some of these from Newegg yesterday (11/14) after signing up for Microsoft Cashback. As I checked out, the banner was still saying "Up to 15% cashback activated". Now today (11/15) I just checked Newegg again, and the Cashback banner is saying "up to 1%". Did Newegg realize they were "giving away the store"?? So far this purchase is not showing up in my Cashback history, but MS says to give it a couple of days to post. If MS/Newegg don't give me 15% back on this purchase, I just may send the drives back (without opening them) for a refund. After all, there might be better deals on hard drives on Black Friday, and my need for drives is not urgent.
Ugh, it's now down to 4% for me. It did say 15% previously.

serverlad

Jun 20, 2023
Looks like they are honoring their 15% cashback. The drives have 4/5 years of warranty (exp. Dec 2027). I expect that by calling SeaGate and sending the purchase information one can bump it up to 5 years.

Too bad that the cashback is down to 4%. At 15% this was a very good deal.

VMman

Jun 26, 2013
Updated the post, there is a code now to reduce to $240... the pain :confused: after I have just received mine.

ICPete

May 12, 2020
Just tried using ”zip111” but the code doesn’t seem to work on Walmart.com. Anyone been successful?
That code works on newegg.com.
Maximum discount is $111, so that means maximum purchase of $1000 that it applies to. I tried this, without actually consummating the purchase, and it applied the 11% discount to all items in my cart. It looks like it's a site-wide promotion.
What I can't figure out (since I didn't go as far as entering my cc#), is whether you are required to use the zip-pay method in order to actually receive the promo discount. There was nothing stating that however. FWIW the zip pay method spreads your payments over six weeks, 25% up front followed by 25% every two weeks, and adds a 2% total interest charge. It requires a credit card to use.