Replacement Heatsink 9361-8i

Discussion in 'RAID Controllers and Host Bus Adapters' started by Falloutboy, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Falloutboy

Falloutboy Member

I've found a supplier that sells heat sinks which I think will be a better option for the 9361-8i, they are a 26 fin heat sink with a 10mm base and an overall height of 28mm, they are 80mm long and have a width of 31mm, an eyeball comparison shows them looking identical in size but longer than the existing sink with thicker fins and longer.

I am going to get a couple professionally polished up after having them C.N.C drilled and create a fan mounting shroud for them which blocks of the back of the sink so that the heat can only travel towards the exhaust on the case.

Here is a pic of the raw sink with some approximate measurements as I didn't have my micrometer handy. sink.jpg

2. ari2asem

ari2asem Member

did you hear about enzo technology,, with very low profile heatsink + fans?

for example

SLF-1 - EnzoTech

but take a look at their site for more heatsinks and fans