9361-8i

1. H

LSI 9362-8i in a Thunderbolt enclosure + Windows = no go?

Hello everyone, Hope I'm posting in the right place, as I was literally pulling my hair on this dilemma and really hope someone could point me to the right direction... -------Lengthy post alert...---------- Bought an OWC Thunderbay Flex 8 last year and been using their SoftRaid, with a...
  2. J

Need some help with a 9362-8i (NEC N8103-178)

Hello and please forgive the noobness :) I have a NEC N8103-178 card (3108 chip) that is giving me some headaches. I am trying to flash it so I can either get IT or JBOD mode out of it. My setup: - asrock x370 itx motherboard - 3400ge pro cpu - 32gb ddr4 ecc ram - integrated graphics - ADATA...
  3. Z

NEC 9362-8i Raid Controller has no Raid 5,6,50,60 options?

Hello, I recently purchased this card on ebay. I installed the card into my supermicro server and put in 7 of my new sas drives. I can see all the drives, but when I go to create a new volume, my only options are Raid 0,1,00,10. The firmware is fully up to date from the broadcom site. I...
  4. F

Replacement Heatsink 9361-8i

I've found a supplier that sells heat sinks which I think will be a better option for the 9361-8i, they are a 26 fin heat sink with a 10mm base and an overall height of 28mm, they are 80mm long and have a width of 31mm, an eyeball comparison shows them looking identical in size but longer than...