purchase completed

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kapone

May 23, 2015
Is there a particular model you need? I have a few different ones. Full height bracket/short bracket?

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
The shipping is likely more than the card will cost are these not available locally at all?

Reactions: iamtelephone

lstink

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a particular model you need? I have a few different ones. Full height bracket/short bracket?
I dont have any model preference, this nic will be used in GA-N3050M-D3P (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global as a edge firewall/gateway running linux. I would like to have a short bracket but if its not available then its ok too.

The shipping is likely more than the card will cost are these not available locally at all?
I understand that shipping will be expensive, what I was hoping for was, if there are members from India and if any of them have one for sale, it will be a win/win situation. As for card availability there are some and the sellers are fleecing the market by overpricing it :(

@Samir PM Sent

Edit : Forgot a quote :D

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Since you have a pci slot available, only need dual ports, and the pcie slots run at 1x anyways, I would highly recommend the HP NC7170 as it will work perfectly fine in a regular pci slot and should be dirt cheap enough to get on ebay and ship intl to India at a reasonable overall cost. Good luck!