Odd SM Motherboard Name

Discussion in 'Processors and Motherboards' started by axemann, May 13, 2017.

1. axemann

axemann New Member

Anyone out there seen or had any experience with this board?

NEW SuperMicro X8DT6-A-IS018 Intel Xeon LGA1366 Extended-ATX DDR3 Motherboard | eBay

Seller claims it is new, but that naming convention is unfamiliar to me. I'm thinking it was a custom fab for someone that either went under or ended up canning the whole lot, but that's just a guess. I can't tell from the pics if it has IPMI or not, but it might be a decent deal if it does.

I'll reach out to the seller and see if they'll divulge the origin of these and confirm/deny IPMI.

2. T_Minus

T_Minus Moderator

I have 2 or 3 x8 / 1366 SuperMicro 2x CPU motherboards that are 'standard models' if you have any interest in those I'd let them go for together for cheap. They fit in a SuperMicro 846 or 216 or other chassis that can handle their size mobo.

3. axemann

axemann New Member

Cool. Shoot me a PM with the model numbers and I'll see if they're something I could use. :)