Odd SM Motherboard Name

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

axemann

Jul 7, 2013
Anyone out there seen or had any experience with this board?

NEW SuperMicro X8DT6-A-IS018 Intel Xeon LGA1366 Extended-ATX DDR3 Motherboard | eBay

Seller claims it is new, but that naming convention is unfamiliar to me. I'm thinking it was a custom fab for someone that either went under or ended up canning the whole lot, but that's just a guess. I can't tell from the pics if it has IPMI or not, but it might be a decent deal if it does.

I'll reach out to the seller and see if they'll divulge the origin of these and confirm/deny IPMI.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I have 2 or 3 x8 / 1366 SuperMicro 2x CPU motherboards that are 'standard models' if you have any interest in those I'd let them go for together for cheap. They fit in a SuperMicro 846 or 216 or other chassis that can handle their size mobo.

axemann

Jul 7, 2013
I have 2 or 3 x8 / 1366 SuperMicro 2x CPU motherboards that are 'standard models' if you have any interest in those I'd let them go for together for cheap. They fit in a SuperMicro 846 or 216 or other chassis that can handle their size mobo.
Cool. Shoot me a PM with the model numbers and I'll see if they're something I could use. :)