Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
I'm guessing this would be a similar amount to the UK?

I don't suppose you have any idea about import duty? I presume UK customs will intercept and charge duty and VAT on the stated value on the package.
If you email me and let me know exactly what you would like to purchase, I can get you a shipping quote to the UK. I am not sure of what import duty you will pay but it is based on the package value. email info@natex.us

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
If you email me and let me know exactly what you would like to purchase, I can get you a shipping quote to the UK. I am not sure of what import duty you will pay but it is based on the package value. email info@natex.us
I believe duty is 6% on computer hardware/ computer parts, depending on HS/ Commodity code used, VAT is 20%

Example import calculation:

Computer parts = £100.00
Shipping = £50.00
Total landed cost = £150
Duty = 0.06 x 150 = £9.00
Total cost of goods = £159
V.A.T = 0.2 x 159 = £31.80
Total import cost = £190.80

This doesn't take any disbursement fees into consideration (Fees charged by all carriers to handle the import paperwork/ clearance and pay duty, if any is due, on your behalf). I believe Royal Mail charge a fixed fee, other carriers fees vary depending on how much the goods are worth.

poto

May 18, 2013
I would like to give a "thumbs-up" to Natex.us for great customer service. Two 8GB Nanya RDIMM reported failed around one month after purchase. After re-seating, switching slots, compressed air and cleaning did not resolve, I contacted Pam, and within 3 business days received replacements. Very nice to see a business take ownership of customer satisfaction after the sale.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
I would like to give a "thumbs-up" to Natex.us for great customer service. Two 8GB Nanya RDIMM reported failed around one month after purchase. After re-seating, switching slots, compressed air and cleaning did not resolve, I contacted Pam, and within 3 business days received replacements. Very nice to see a business take ownership of customer satisfaction after the sale.[

Thank you
Pam

Ramos

Mar 2, 2016
Very interesting in the same shipping deal as the UK'ers are doing atm. Denmark for me, but in every way it should be the same as the UK.

Cracking good deals.

Pam is it possible to get a deal price number for a bundle like the 128 GB one, but with 16 x 16GB for 256GB total?

I could really use that unless its too expensive.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Very interesting in the same shipping deal as the UK'ers are doing atm. Denmark for me, but in every way it should be the same as the UK.

Cracking good deals.

Pam is it possible to get a deal price number for a bundle like the 128 GB one, but with 16 x 16GB for 256GB total?

I could really use that unless its too expensive.
Yes it is possible. We have an option on the site under servers, build your own motherboard. You can click on the S2600CP add 2 x E5-2670 and add 256GB, 128GB and 64GB options. We just added the 16GB memory options or you can buy it per stick.

cperalt1

Feb 23, 2015
Looking at your site I was looking for Desktop Memory and most of the items were quantity one. Is this accurate?

Ramos

Mar 2, 2016
I may just have bought them, sorry :)

Pam said over mail that they weren't really out of stock (permanently), they were just waiting for more.