Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Working on a quote now
Here is the rate for a 10 lb box 20 x 20 x 6 to Norway through USPS.
Priority Mail Express International™

Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"

3 - 5 business days to many major markets1,2

$95.10

Best Regards,
Pam

Jannis Jacobsen

Mar 19, 2016
Norway

$95.10

Best Regards,
Pam
Thanks!

would 2 mb,cpu,ram bundles fit in that size box?

-Jannis

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Thanks!

would 2 mb,cpu,ram bundles fit in that size box?

-Jannis
Only one motherboard bundle will fix in that box. Two boards will fit in our next size. 20 x 20 x 20 which dim weight is 42 lbs. USPS quote is $219.90. So it looks like it is cheapest to ship in two boxes

Spritzup

Mar 21, 2016
So long time lurker (like 5+ years!), but first time poster... that's how great these deals are!

So @NATEX , I sent you a note earlier on your store site, but I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on these... and my e-mail address may have flagged your spam folder...

That being said, do you expect to get any of the Intel boards that have the 4-lan ports?

Thanks!

~Spritz

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Sorry Nat did you have some Chenbro RM31508 on your bundle? Thanks in advance!
Chenbro deal
Deal 2 - Add a 1U chassis and Intel Hologram Single Port 10 Gigabit NIC Card to the above "Deal 1" for only $75.00 more

Chenbro RM13704 4-Bay 3.5" HDD chassis

*Intel S2600CP Motherboard w/ Dual LGA 2011 Sockets, 16 Dimm Slots

*2 x E5-2670 SR0KX 2.6GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) 20MB L3 Cache LGA2011 115W Eight-Core

*64GB PC3-12800R DDR3 1600 ECC Registered RAM

*1 x 550W Power Supply

*1 x Intel Hologram X520-DA1 Single port 10 Gigabit SFP+ Ethernet Converged Network Adapter

*Does not include any drive cages

$500

Chenbro server

Save 5% on the bundle by using Coupon Code: CHENBROPACK

JayG30

Feb 23, 2015
I'm interested in the E5-2670's and RAM. Question (for anyone) on the RAM offered through NATEX;
  1. What make/model would be recommended for people that might be using a Supermicro board. I've read issues with Kingston on some Supermicro boards and they aren't listed as compatible anymore, and that Samsung and Hynix work better. There is a slight cost increase for the Samsung (~$26 for 128GB) which is why I'm curious.
  2. The Hynix is PC3-12800R. Anyone think it is worth the extra money?
The deals with the Intel motherboard look nice, but it seems like they don't really lend themselves to nice affordable enterprise rackmount chassis. Chenbro being the only option and they don't really offer a nice 2U.

Spritzup

Mar 21, 2016
Just purchased 3 of the mobo/cpu/memory (128gb). Myself and a few buddies are very excited to upgrade our aging unRaid boxes (and for the nerdy bragging rights of course)!

I really gotta say though that @NATEX has been a pleasure to deal with. I worked retail for many years (more than I'd like to remember), and it's very easy to be a customer focused when everything is going right. It's when something goes wrong that you can tell what businesses really put their clients first. The ordering system made a mistake when I placed my order and under-charged me by ~$50. Pam (who is a pleasure to deal with) discussed it and they ate the cost due to the error being on their end. They could have just as easily cancelled my order, or forced me to pay, but they took the time to listen to my concerns and address them in a more than satisfactory way.

So the least I can do for them is give them a glowing review. For anybody who is on the fence with dealing with Natex, they are legit and an absolute joy to deal with. I encourage you to give them your business.

~Spritz

PS - I know, low postcount and praising a new vendor. I am not affiliated with them in anyway, but wanted to give praise where praise was due.

Reactions: NATEX

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Just purchased 3 of the mobo/cpu/memory (128gb). Myself and a few buddies are very excited to upgrade our aging unRaid boxes (and for the nerdy bragging rights of course)!

I really gotta say though that @NATEX has been a pleasure to deal with. I worked retail for many years (more than I'd like to remember), and it's very easy to be a customer focused when everything is going right. It's when something goes wrong that you can tell what businesses really put their clients first. The ordering system made a mistake when I placed my order and under-charged me by ~$50. Pam (who is a pleasure to deal with) discussed it and they ate the cost due to the error being on their end. They could have just as easily cancelled my order, or forced me to pay, but they took the time to listen to my concerns and address them in a more than satisfactory way.

So the least I can do for them is give them a glowing review. For anybody who is on the fence with dealing with Natex, they are legit and an absolute joy to deal with. I encourage you to give them your business.

~Spritz

PS - I know, low postcount and praising a new vendor. I am not affiliated with them in anyway, but wanted to give praise where praise was due.

Thanks again for the order. You boards will have to ship tomorrow due to blizzard we are hang here today. We have shut down the office.
NATEX

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
My goodness this blizzard sucks here today! I can't shovel the snow fast enough before it to just dumps back down on me :-(

BOOO

Jon Massey

Nov 11, 2015

$95.10

Best Regards,
Pam
I'm guessing this would be a similar amount to the UK?

I don't suppose you have any idea about import duty? I presume UK customs will intercept and charge duty and VAT on the stated value on the package.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
My goodness this blizzard sucks here today! I can't shovel the snow fast enough before it to just dumps back down on me :-(

BOOO
We got 21 inches at my house. Our internet and phones are still down at NATEX until noon

jmck

Apr 4, 2013
Anybody have any problems with their boards freezing during memtest? I've tried moving the ram around, dropping down to only 1 8gig stick with both CPU's. The only time I've got it to not freeze so far is with 1 cpu and 1 stick of ram. When it freezes it's not always the same spot either. I had both cpu's with only 4 sticks of ram, 2 each cpu, and it froze after 2 hours. Sometimes it's less than a minute or anywhere in between.

TType85

Dec 22, 2014
Garden Grove, CA
Anybody have any problems with their boards freezing during memtest? I've tried moving the ram around, dropping down to only 1 8gig stick with both CPU's. The only time I've got it to not freeze so far is with 1 cpu and 1 stick of ram. When it freezes it's not always the same spot either. I had both cpu's with only 4 sticks of ram, 2 each cpu, and it froze after 2 hours. Sometimes it's less than a minute or anywhere in between.
What version of memtest are you using? I had issues with one of the versions locking up on my E5 boards.
EDIT: I used v5.01 from here Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
The new version supports the SB-E chips.

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
Stop using the multithreaded mode in memtest86+