MaybeFS: X10SLM-F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

thorin

Aug 30, 2016
Hi,

I'm contemplating getting a server which contains this MB, which is useless to me (supposedly most of you too, but thought it would be worth a try).

Comes with OEM Windows Server Essentials 2012 64bit.

Would anyone be interested in this if I bought it?

What would be your offer if so?

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Depending on price i'd take it... building a couple low-low power of this chips since since I have some i3s sitting.

thorin

Aug 30, 2016
I'm clueless T_Minus, as it comes with that dumbass built-in OEM, because that shit costs like $400 I think.

thorin

Aug 30, 2016
For kicks, this is already on the MB, so if this helps anyone out could follow.

Xeon Quad-Core E3-1230v3 3.3GHz 8MB, 80W, LGA1150

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Per the FS forum rules don't you need to have a price?

2. You must not post just to gauge interest on items. Search for an appropriate price before posting. You must post a price or a list of items you are willing to trade for in your post. You may not have an auction style listing.

thorin

Aug 30, 2016
I have no idea, altho I do not have any items either so...?

Like I said, I'm clueless as to wtf this is worth, don't really want the hassle to go eBay although they do give a somewhat realistic price point I thought I'd hear here too. I would hope T_Minus woulda mentioned it if it was any big issue?

Btw. @T_Minus, that's what I thought and what I also think most would, however hard to remove with this crap built-in :p What do you value it at for you, scrap the OEM shit it just follows the MB wherever it goes :)

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
This would be good.
Per the FS forum rules don't you need to have a price?
I have no idea, altho I do not have any items either so...?

Like I said, I'm clueless as to wtf this is worth, don't really want the hassle to go eBay although they do give a somewhat realistic price point I thought I'd hear here too. I would hope T_Minus woulda mentioned it if it was any big issue?

Btw. @T_Minus, that's what I thought and what I also think most would, however hard to remove with this crap built-in :p What do you value it at for you, scrap the OEM shit it just follows the MB wherever it goes :)
Someone else had mentioned it, then deleted it so making sure -- just post a price & "OBO" if you're wanting to start someplace.

T_Minus

Feb 15, 2015
I would also urge people to make offers in private as this is not an auction or ebay.

I have messaged seller direct.

nk215

Oct 6, 2015
The board goes for around ~$170 range. The chip is in the low $200. I have a TS140 that I think the MB is too limited (2 PCIe slots). Would love to have 3 PCIe but not at the asking price of ebay.

I am not exact sure why I am looking at upgrading the TS140 while I have a NIB X9DR3-LN4F+-B, Xeon 2670s and 128G DDR3 sitting in the part cabinet. I should start looking for a case to do the X9 build instead.

thorin

Aug 30, 2016
Yeah, that's what I figured too, but I'm not sure these go at these prices at all, as I can't really see it as that asked for, but who knows.

We could trade tho, that setup is basically exactly what I'm looking to rig into the eventual chassis I'd have left over :p