Funtin PCIe SSD Adapter NVMe PCIe SSD Card, PCIe x4 Lane or SATA to SFF-8639 Interface

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
http://www.amazon.com/Funtin-Adapte...ie=UTF8&qid=1438259761&sr=8-1&keywords=funtin

Support one SFF-8639 interface for this adapter, and can be install one 2.5inch NVMe SSD, and also can be install one 2.5inch SATA HDD in PCIE 4 lane slot on desktop, workstation and server motherboard.

Support all 2.5inch NVMe SSD product, example: Intel DC P3500/P3600/P3700, Samsung XS1715, OCZ Z-drive 6000, HGST Ultrastar SN100 and so on.

Secause of NVM Express(NVMe)SD write/read speed quickly, low power consumption and high reliability. So it's more popular to use on desktops, servers and workstations.

Product Specification

Support one 2.5inch NVMe PCIE SSD(SFF-8639 interface) into PCIE 4 lane slot for Server, workstation and desktop.

Also can be support one 2.5inch SATA HDD with SATA cable.

Support 4Pin HDD power connector, and also can be use 15Pin SATA Power with attached Power cable.

Support PCIE Gen3, PCIE Gen2 and PCIE Gen1, suggest to use PCIE Gen3 slot for high performance.

When install OS with NVMe SSD, please make sure Motherboard BIOS can be support PCIE SSD to boot up.

For Windows Server 2012 R2 or the latest OS have included NVMe SSD driver. When use the old OS that you must install the driver that provide from the SSD vendor.

Operating temperature: -40 °C to + 85 °C

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregory Eidinov

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I purchased one, but I am in Florida, Houston, San Francisco, Toronto, Nova Scotia, and back to the Silicon Valley between Thursday and Sunday this week. Unsure of travel next week but suffice to say not a lot of time to test this if it ever arrives.

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
I purchased one, but I am in Florida, Houston, San Francisco, Toronto, Nova Scotia, and back to the Silicon Valley between Thursday and Sunday this week. Unsure of travel next week but suffice to say not a lot of time to test this if it ever arrives.
Humans were not meant to fly that much.

Reactions: rnavarro

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
How much are those cards and where can we buy them? Amazon link says they are not available as of right now
Already sold out.
The new batch of products need to wait until after New Year's Day 2016.
The price is $ 45.98 . Of course, if you buy more, I can give you some discount prices.

Reactions: Gregory Eidinov

leelockwood

Jan 10, 2016
Hello,

Today is January 10, 2016. I have been checking Amazon and do not see the third version of the nvme adapter for sale yet. Will it still be for sale sometime today, or do we have to order it directly from you? About how many are going to be for sale this time around? Can you also please post a photo of what the third version looks like with the two new updates?

Thanks,

Here is my mailing address:

Lee Lockwood
1950 Melrose st. Apt C9
WallaWalla, WA 99362

Lee

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
First of all, I need to apologize.

About a third version will go on sale this week.

The third version of the update are:

1, to cancel an external power supply, when you access NVMe SSD does not require any external wire.

2, 15PIN power interface instead 4PIN Power Interface, when you access the ordinary SSD or SAS SSD when the need for an external power supply and plug the SATA data cable.

3, accessories are not included 15PIN external power cord, SATA data cable is not included.

MargusL

Jan 16, 2016
I would like to buy 2 adapters but can't: This item does not ship to Estonia. How do I get these?