Funtin PCIe SSD Adapter NVMe PCIe SSD Card, PCIe x4 Lane or SATA to SFF-8639 Interface

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Frank

Feb 15, 2016
I would like to buy 2 adapters but can't: This item does not ship to Estonia. How do I get these?
Hello Margus, did You get the adapter at the end? I tried to order via ebay, there was no auction and amazon USA does not ships to Germany (and Estonia) at all. Did You find a way?
Thanks for responsing Frank

MargusL

Jan 16, 2016
Hello Margus, did You get the adapter at the end? I tried to order via ebay, there was no auction and amazon USA does not ships to Germany (and Estonia) at all. Did You find a way?
Thanks for responsing Frank
Hi, kkisme contacted me directly, I sent him the money via Paypal and give him my address. I got the adapter after a week without a problems.

Frank

Feb 15, 2016
Already sold out.
The new batch of products need to wait until after New Year's Day 2016.
The price is $ 45.98 . Of course, if you buy more, I can give you some discount prices.
Hello kkisme,
what can we do to buy the card and deliver it to Germany? Do You see any way? Let me know and thank You in advance.
Kind regards
Frank

Frank

Feb 15, 2016
Hi, kkisme contacted me directly, I sent him the money via Paypal and give him my address. I got the adapter after a week without a problems.
Hello Margus, I just come back to Your last answer. Would You please forward me the contact? You can provide this to my email, ok?
Thx Frank

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
I would love to buy one or two of those adapters, but I am located in Europe could you please provide an ebay link again?
At this moth 25th you can buy it , because I`m on holidays now . and happy Chinese new year

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
Hello kkisme,
what can we do to buy the card and deliver it to Germany? Do You see any way? Let me know and thank You in advance.
Kind regards
Frank

Yes, I am coming...

At this moth 25th , you can buy it again.

Happy Chinese new year.:)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Any chance you're coming out with a dual m.2 PCIE board? For raid or non-raid?

kkisme

Jul 30, 2015
Any chance you're coming out with a dual m.2 PCIE board? For raid or non-raid?
we have no plan to coming out with such this adapter card. if you want to support two m.2(pcie) connector on x8 or x16 pcie slot, and must add a pcie switch controller chip.