FS: Used Supermicro H8DGi-F pulled from CSE-745

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Nemo128

Jul 18, 2019
Hi,

First time posting a FS listing. I pulled this motherboard from a Supermicro CSE-745. The board looks good. Attached is the Sensor screen from the IPMI UI, unfortunately I don't have any Opteron CPUs to run it with. It looks good, no bent pins in the sockets that I see. Because of this, I have no problem with a return if it's found to not work. If there are any other pictures you'd like, let me know.

I'm listing this for $120 shipped to anywhere in the USA. I like to use USPS Priority with Insurance. I'll consider offers. If you live around the NYC area, we can also deal locally. If you are outside of the US, I'll consider shipping depending on the destination and any applicable laws.

I also plan to list it on eBay. My ebay profile is cljx if you'd like to verify my selling record online. I'd prefer to not give eBay money and pass those savings to members here. I can accept Paypal, and cash if local.

Board.jpg Board2.jpg Board3.jpg Board4.jpg Board5.jpgIPMI1.png

Last edited:

mb300sd

Aug 1, 2016
The board has IPMI, so you should be able to power it up and connect to it without a CPU.

Reactions: Samir

Nemo128

Jul 18, 2019
I was able to get into the IPMI interface with the default U/P. If anyone has suggestions on what I should take screen grabs of, feel free to let me know. I'm going to do some research on what is good to know as well.