FS: Rack Mount KVMs, EOL Drives and over run drives (HGST, SeaGate, WD)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

TekramCalvin

TekramUSA
Oct 15, 2018
California
We're back! Or I'm back. We have some things in warehouse just sitting here and have never been used. Just an intro, we've been in the storage industry for over 25 years. We've mostly dealt with SIs, Business or contracts. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to message me here or at calvink@tekram.com. We're located in 91710.

Have any opinions/input? I'll happy listen

1U 19" LCD Rackmount Monitor,Trackball|RM-111-19tb-TRB

For the Rackmount Monitors, from the inventory logs these were never used. The company was going to bundle these with their systems (way before my time here) but never went through with the process. From the ones I inspected, some storage marks but nothing is broken. I can get our tech to take a look at one before you swing by to pick them up. They have some logos on them but look factory new. These are considered open box new.

We have three of these and they seem to be new in box. Has some branding on them and one of them has marks on the monitor rail.

$150 picked up (we're working on a shipping option)

1U 19" LCD Rackmount Monitor, Trackball PS/2 |RM-111-19tb-PS/2|

For the Rackmount Monitors, from the inventory logs these were never used. The company was going to bundle these with their systems (way before my time here) but never went through with the process. From the ones I inspected, some storage marks but nothing is broken. I can get our tech to take a look at one before you swing by to pick them up. They have some logos on them but look factory new. These are considered open box new.

We have two of these. Same as the model above. Treated as new in box.

$150 picked up (we're working on a shipping option)

Seagate Constellation CS 1TB SATA 3.5 Hard Drive (ST1000NC001)

We have 6 in stock. We'll test these before sending them out.

$45 shipped each. For multiples, the price will be cheaper so please contact me.

Seagate Constellation CS 2TB SATA 3.5 Hard Drive (ST2000NC001)

3 in stock. We'll test these before sending them out.

$120 shipped for all

HGST Ultrastar He10 10TB SATA 3.5 Hard Drive FACTORY RECERTIFIED (W/0F27452)

14 in stock. Factory sealed and recertified.

$210 shipped. For multiples, the price will be cheaper so please contact me.

HGST Ultrastar He10 8TB SATA 3.5 Hard Drive FACTORY RECERTIFIED (W/0F27455)

7 in stock.

$165 shipped. For multiples, the price will be cheaper so please contact me.

HGST Ultrastar 7K6000 6TB SATA FACTORY RECERTIFIED |(W/0F23001)

1 in stock

$115 shipped

HGST Ultrastar 7K6000 4TB Hard Drive (Factory Recertified) (W/0F23102)

68 in stock

$75 shipped. For multiples, the price will be cheaper so please contact me.

*We have volume discounts and I'm open to any input.
*Current production drives have 3 or 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
*Recertified Drives have a 90 day warranty
*EOL drives have a 7 day warranty (we will test them before we ship them out and if there are any issues we'll refund you or swap them out for a comparable drive)

IF YOU'RE LOOK FOR A CERTAIN DRIVE, OR QUANTITIY, OR NEED A PRICE MATCH, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AS I WOULD LOVE TO HELP

TIMESTAMPS:

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Reactions: Samir

TekramCalvin

TekramUSA
Oct 15, 2018
California
We're running promos on;

HGST Ultrastar 7K6000 4TB Hard Drive (Factory Recertified) (W/0F23102)

Where we can get down to $18 per TB for a multiple drive order.

We also have close to cost pricing on cases of drives in case any one is interested.

Reactions: Samir