EU Cheap 32GB 3200 RegECC Memory Bundles

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Guillem

Nov 13, 2017
Not so cheap I would say. You can get those prices from DDR4 3200 in Europe if you take a few units. One example:

700€ per 12 sticks, so around 58€/stick and accepts offers, so you may be able to get those for 650 or so.

Reactions: Aluminat and Samir

sko

Jun 11, 2021
used hardware prices in europe are a farce anyways. There is a lot of used stuff on ebay sold *above* list price; just search for supermicro boards/AOCs/risers etc to get lots of examples.
Same goes for used enterprise networking gear, which is usually around double the price than outside of the EU (=UK) and often almost three times of what you'd pay on ebay US. If only ebay US wouldn't charge an arm, leg, liver and your first born for shipping to EU countries...

Reactions: Samir

Cute_SC2

Mar 7, 2022
Not so cheap I would say. You can get those prices from DDR4 3200 in Europe if you take a few units. One example:

700€ per 12 sticks, so around 58€/stick and accepts offers, so you may be able to get those for 650 or so.
But for some reasons I cant buy from him. And all other listings are way above 60€ a stick
1714135942663.png

Ezy

Mar 4, 2023
" Hello, thank you for your order, we received a message from the warehouse that due to the recent humid weather, a batch of goods soaked, including this batch of memory sticks, we asked other suppliers, but the price is more expensive, if you want it, you can make up 80 euros, if not we can give you a refund.We apologise for any inconvenience caused.We hope to hear from you.Thank you! "

Last time I gave him the benefit of the doubt ...

Besides that, it's a pretty stupid excuse. Who would want to pay extra for well-watered modules?!

Last edited:

Ezy

Mar 4, 2023
Once tried to buy an epyc mobo. After the 3rd price increase i gave up.
Zepenl seems to be 'special'.
Besides that all my china experiences have been great.

Reactions: Samir and Cute_SC2