windows server

1. Z

Windows Server : Rejoining new domain with same name, keeping profiles

Hi, Quick Intentions: Re-join a new domain in a new DC server, which has same domain name and at the same time keeping existing user profiles/settings on desktops. I need some opinions on how to re-join some desktop machines to the same domain name on a different server. The story goes like...
  2. H

LSI 2308 SAS Spindown WS2k19

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten spindown working on SAS drives on pretty much any LSI adapter in IT mode? While I am able to spin down all my SATA drives, NONE of my sas drives spin down and they also don't report any supported features to the OS/applications querying...
  3. T

Consumer Radeon Cards with Windows Server No More?

3½ years ago I plugged a Radeon RX480 into a Hyper-V Server 2016 host, installed it using the standard driver package, and passed the card to a VM using DDA. It was all seamless and I could benchmark the card within the VM at pretty much baremetal performance - happy days. But that was just to...
  4. J

creating S2D using SCVMM 2016 created a system reserved partition

Hi, I have 4 servers containing both SSDs and HDDs and I have created a S2D cluster using SCVMM2016. I have noticed on one of the servers it has created a 'System Reserved partition' with drive letter. It has used small portion of the one of the SSD's to create a system reserved partition. I've...