s2600cp

1. 2

help !!! s2600cp dont boot anymore

Hello Team STH after sucessfully build my first s2600cp , after some years it failed. it seems the problem started after I connected a second external USB drive . After that it only booted If I changed the internal hard drive to other SATA port , it worked couple times after all SATA ports were...
  2. G

Help identifying RAM

Hi all, I have an Intel S2600CP system board and looking to upgrade my RAM from 32GB to 64GB. The problem is my current RAM has 2 stickers on it (pictures below). I understand Crucial is owned by Micron, but am I relegated to only this brand of memory? I've been shopping for cheaper 8GB sticks...
  3. B

Can the S2600CP(4) Integrated SATA controller use large Drives (8TB)?

Should be a simple question right? I have an intel S2600cp4 and bought 2x 8tb WD drives. When I went to plug them in to the board, I notice that the drive spins up, but the motherboard is stuck at post (won't boot and can't get into BIOS). I mess around with some of the settings in the BIOS...
  4. D

s2600cp fan speed

First off I want to say while I am just now registering I have been reading this forum for years. This community puts out a ton of quality information in the server department. I usually am able to pull what I need, but hit a problem that has me a bit stuck and this seemed like the community...
  5. S

WTB Intel S2600CP Motherboard

I killed my S2600CP2J doing a bios update, so I am looking for a replacement board. Please let know the model you want to sell, and your price. Thanks.
  6. R

S2600CP doesn't go on with post, hang at code B7h 'DXE Configuration Reset'

Hi, I have a S2600CP4 board, bought brand new. It runs well for several days (windows/debian), already has the latest BIOS. I tried to reinstall the windows, it finised installing and was rebooting/posting, I took out the USB drive with setup files, then it output obvious warning kind of beep...
  7. M

2xE5-2670 / Intel S2600CP2J Natex Build Check (x-post from /r/homelab)

First time poster here, hope I'm doing this right. Found this forum through /r/homelab where I didn't get as much attention as I was hoping (Though some helpful folks did comment). Looking through older build threads on here with natex stuff, it looks like I'm not the first one to query both...