icx6450

1. P

UK Brocade switches (icx6450, icx6610, TurboIron 24x, FWS624, FCX624, FCX648)

Before I put these on the 'bay, I want to give people here a chance for a crack at them, by way of thanks (I've tried to undercut cheapest UK prices I found there). They're a mix of extras I don't need from a bundle, and stuff I've moved on from. Except one switch with mangled cages as below...
  2. A

Brocade ICX6450-48P $99.99 or best offer shipped

48-Port PoE+ Enterprise Class Stackable Gigabit Switch I just recently bought one or I'd have made an offer to see what they accept. Only 4 left. Decent price, not the best. https://www.ebay.com/itm/184798620427
  3. I

Question about Brocade ICX6450-24P, pfsense, and licensing

Hi all! I'm interested in getting the Brocade ICX6450-24p as part of a pfsense build for my home network and have a few questions: I've seen a user on here who is giving away keys for this switch, is that all legal? Is this a good switch for running pfsense if I want VLANs? What kind of Noctua...
  4. I

[FS][US-GA] Brocade ICX6610-48P

Brocade ICX 6610-48P I bought this switch on ebay for for $150 back at the end of January. It's too loud for me in my workshop. I've updated it to the latest firmware and did the whole license upgrade which I will blank out before shipping, but instructions on how to get unlimited ports on...
  5. R

Brocade ICX 6450 won't boot after power outage

Hello everyone, I cannot get my switch to boot. I've tried re-flashing the uboot and the software via TFTP, which flash successfully. But but I run into errors each time I try to boot. I believe it might be completely bricked. Please assist if possible. Log output: Bootloader Version...
  6. O

Brocade mdns/avahi support?

So I've been a lurker here for years but never had a need to create an account because most of my questions were asked and answered eventually, or bing hooked me up with the answer. I got out of hands on IT stuff about 8 years ago and got rid of all my lab gear before that (because I had a work...