Search results

1. B

Pair of Dell X4012 12-port 10GbE Switches

We were looking for a lower cost alternative to our Mellanox SX series. While have had some success with lower architecture Cisco switches in that role, we couldn't get the LACP active on these switches to link to our upstream properly. That is more of an issue with our network architecture in...
  2. B

Pair of Dell X4012 12-port 10GbE Switches

Hey All, Looking to ditch a couple of Dell X4012 12-port 10GbE half-width switches. They were bought as a proof of concept are in excellent condition with low hours used. We ended up needing something a little more robust feature-wise. Patrick posted an article about them if you are interested...
  3. B

Monero Mining Performance

We are mining on some L5640s which get about 250H/s on a dual socket board. The issue is that if you look at Patrick's list on the front page of the forum you will find that some Atom procs will run at least 70H/s. You would be better off running a few compute sticks and saving massive energy...
  4. B

Containerized Zcash ZEC Mining with nvidia-docker

I just got 3x 1080 TIs and am running them in some old R5500s. I am using .3.4b miner and using the minergate pool. I am currently having 3 issues that I was hoping people could shed light on. 1) I am constantly hitting my temp max of 84C on all three cards. The room is air conditioned, but I...
  5. B

Server and Parts Dump - OBO Pricing

Are my prices offensive on any of these?
  6. B

Server and Parts Dump - OBO Pricing

Hello All, I have listed some inventory that I have available for pickup in Manchester, NH. The processors are available to ship at the buyers expense. I am selling all processors in pairs. I can probably ship select servers if someone was really interested. I will negotiate on any of the...
  7. B

Has everyone seen this? SECURITY AVISORY - Common Exploit in Monero miners • /r/Monero Does anyone know if it effects minergate? I haven't seen any of the syptoms they describe, but I haven't been mining with them for very long...
  8. B

I have been demo-ing a couple of HP DL380s with dual E5-2665s. I am running 2x virutallized Ubuntu VMs with the Monero GUI beta 1 per host. I have 16 threads to work with and gave each VM 7 to mine with. Each VM seems to get about 325 h/s. If I just configure one VM with all 16 threads and let...
  9. B

Local CL Deals - Worth it?

Hey, Thought I would chime in with an offer since we are on this topic. If anyone is actually interested in getting a deal on EVAs to resell or play with, I will offer a 4400 Controller and 96x 15K 450GB drives for $1,000. You would just need to pay for shipping (or pick them up if you are...
  10. B

FS: Enterprise Server / Switch Equipment (As of 2/19/16)

Just sold those last night. Sorry.
  11. B

You are correct. Two onboard LAN per node and each node has separate IPMI. You might have noticed some FCoE cards, unfortunately, they do not come with these. These boxes are great for OpenStack, MaaS, SmartOS, etc. Projects. That's what most of the people picking them up have been playing with.
  12. B

I am not a Cisco / networking guy, so I am not sure exactly how to check that stuff. I would say it is not likely they are on the latest firmware unless that came out a few years ago. I do have a console cable I can throw in and stacking cables as well if you buy both.
  13. B

X8DTT-HF+ Right now I have two flavors, one has L5640 processors, the rest have X5675s.
  14. B

I would like to sell the units as a whole for now. I am currently bumping some of the pricing down to hopefully generate a little more interest.
  15. B

The power supplies are universal. If you run at 220 it's 1400w, if you run at 120 it's 1100w.
  16. B

Pricing Updated (3/31/16) Quantities updated (3/30/16)
  17. B

I have quite a few servers I am trying to widdle down in my office. They are all pulls from our data center that no longer have support. No servers come with software. Everything is located in Manchester, NH. Local pick up is preferred. However, I do have limited shipping materials and will ship...