Search results

1. D

[FS][US-WA] Network and External SAS Cable Blowout!

Getting rid of a box of cables I have accumulated over the years and no longer need. Priced to sell! Feel free to make an offer! No reasonable offers refused! Pickup in/around 98030 if you want, otherwise USPS Priority Mail shipping. Part Number/ASIN Description Condition Qty Price...
  2. D

DIY "Redundant" DC power supply?

Hey all, Has anyone ever used a DC automatic transfer switch, like this or this, to provide some level of redundancy to something that has only a single DC input (like a low-end/SOHO switch or router that doesn't have dual power supplies)? For some background, I have a small wall-mount rack...
  3. D

Norco 4224 Case with rails - rails misaligned?

Hi everyone, I have a pair of Norco 4224 chassis that I bought back in Dec 2015 to use as DAS units. At the same time, I purchased the RL-26 rails that supposedly go with it. One thing has always bothered me about them, though - the rails line up right in 1U of rack space, but the chassis...
  4. D

[FS][US-W][WA-SEA] - 2x Ruckus R710 access points and 1x Ruckus H510 access point

(Copied from my r/homelabsales post) I was using these at home, but have upgraded to EnGenius APs w/Wifi 6, so I have no need for them now. Please read the details below! All APs are running Unleashed (the latest version as of about 2 months ago when I took them out of service) and have been...
  5. D

SAS Drive showing *more* space than expected?

I just received a couple of 10 TB HGST SAS drives (via eBay) to go in my TrueNAS server (nb: one of the mirrors that comprises my pool is a 8TB/10TB pair, so I wanted to swap out the 8TB drive to make it a pair of 10TB and gain a little more space). Strangely, for the first drive I installed...
  6. D

[FS][US-W][WA-SEA] Brocade ICX6610-48-PE switch - $180

I bought this switch because I thought the one in my rack had a defective 40Gbps interface. Turns out it didn't so I don't need this one anymore. Brocade ICX6610-48-PE switch with one REV. A. power supply and one fan tray, and the hard-to-find two-post rack ears. Handle on the PSU is bent a...
  7. D

LSI 9206-16e (Dell TFJRW) not detecting drives or expanders

Hi all, I am upgrading from a whitebox build to a Dell R720 as the head unit for my FreeNAS server (well, TrueNAS now, but I'm behind on upgrades). The short version of my issue is this: My Dell TFJRW card (low-profile PCIe card with 4x SFF-8644 ports, dual LSI SAS2308 controllers, flashed to...
  8. D

Ruckus R510 Unleashed Help

Hi all, I recently took a gamble on a "broken" Ruckus R510 on eBay for really cheap. It looked like it was still new-in-box, with literally just the word "broken" written in sharpie on the box, so I figured it was worth a gamble. My goal is to load Unleashed on it and install it at my parents'...
  9. D

Looking for a NIC

Hi all, I am looking for a dual-port PCIe NIC that supports both a 10 Gbps SFP+ DAC and a 2.5 NBase-T SFP+ module. Also, it must be supported by pfSense I currently have a Dell R210ii as my pfSense router. I have Comcast 1000/35 cable service. I use one of the onboard 1 GbE ports as the uplink...
  10. D

WTB: Brocade ICX6450-24P

Got my eye on a Brocade ICX6450-24P to expand my network in the upstairs portion of my house so I don't have to homerun a bunch of Cat6 and OM4 runs back to my ICX6610-48P in my downstairs server room. Got my eye on one on eBay for about $150, but thought I'd check here first to see if someone...
  11. D

FS: Ruckus R310 Wave 1 2x2:1 access point

Bought this without realizing Ruckus stopped supporting the Wave 1 AP's in the latest Unleashed firmware, so it won't fit in with my R710 APs. My mistake can be your gain! I've got the last supported Unleashed firmware (200.7.10.202.118) loaded on it and reset to factory defaults. Paid about...
  12. D

[FS][US-DR] Antec 4u rack mount chassis + 750 W PSU + Rails + Hot-swap bays + More - $200 + S/H

For sale: One 19" 4U Antec rack-mount chassis with tons of accessories! Including: EVGA 750W GQ 80 Plus Gold semi-modular PSU Adjustable rack rails (very hard to find!) 2x Noctua 80mm exhaust fans 8 hot-swap 3.5" bays via two Kingwin 3x5.25 to 4x3.5 bays Includes 1x 120mm Noctua fan per...
  13. D

FS: Dell PowerConnect 5548 and 5548P switches (48 ports & 2x10Gb each)

I've upgraded to a Brocade 6610 for my network core, so I no longer need these switches. I have: Dell PowerConnect 5548 switch (48 GbE ports, 2xHDMI stacking, 2x10Gb SFP+ ports) Dell PowerConnect 5548P switch (48 GbE ports with PoE, 2xHDMI stacking, 2x10Gb SFP+ ports) Both are in pretty good...
  14. D

FS: Netgear GS728TXS 24-port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4x10 GbE SFP+ ports

Netgear GS728TXS 24-port Gigabit Smart Switch with 4 10 GbE SFP+ ports. Working pull from my home lab setup, upgraded to latest firmware and reset to factory defaults. Includes rack ears and two AddOn 10G-SFP-SR 850 nm transceivers. I have it listed for $200 OBO+$30 S/H on eBay, but for STH...
  15. D

WTB: Brocade RPS16-E 1000W PSU for ICX6610-48p (Rev B/C)

Hi all, I have an ICX6610-48P-E switch with only one working power supply. As that PSU is a loud Rev. A PSU, I'd like to see if I can get my hands on a pair of Rev. B or Rev. C power supplies, preferably for less than they're going on eBay (I could buy an entire switch for less than the cost of...
  16. D

Dell 6TDVN SAS Expander

HI all, I stumbled across a seller on eBay selling Dell 6TDVN SAS expanders for around $20. These are pulls from something (though I haven't been able to figure out what yet). They have three SFF-8088 external SAS ports and six SFF-8087 internal SAS ports. I took a gamble and bought one...