[FS][US-W][WA-SEA] - 2x Ruckus R710 access points and 1x Ruckus H510 access point

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dave Corder

Dec 21, 2015
(Copied from my r/homelabsales post)

I was using these at home, but have upgraded to EnGenius APs w/Wifi 6, so I have no need for them now. Please read the details below! All APs are running Unleashed (the latest version as of about 2 months ago when I took them out of service) and have been reset to defaults.

Pictures:
  • R710 #1 - Works great, no issues - $75 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail
  • R710 #2 - Works great, possible issue? - $50 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail
    • This one was my Unleashed Master, but it seems like every few months it would forget what it was doing and stop handling Wifi clients properly. I would usually just power cycle it by disabling/enabling the PoE port on my switch, and then when it rebooted it would reconfigure itself and everything would be fine again for a while. I never did get to the bottom of why this was happening, although after I retired it, I noticed that the PoE functionality on the port it used on my ICX6610-48P was also acting a bit weird, so maybe that was a contributing factor? Anyway, I don't have the time to perform any more testing, hence the discount.
    • Also not sure why this one has a different label than the other.
  • H510 - Works great, no issues - $45 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail
    • Includes metal mounting bracket
  • R510 - Works AFAIK - $50 shipped CONUS via USPS Priority Mail
    • Bought earlier this year on eBay, prepped with Unleashed, but didn't deploy before switching to EnGenius.
Side note: the R710 has a 5.5mm x 2.5mm 12 VDC / 2A input jack. If you want a little adapter to use a power brick with a 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC barrel plug (since those are more common), let me know and I can toss one in (I bought a ten pack of adapters a while back for these, and don't have a need for them otherwise)

Prices OBO, also available for local pickup in 98030. Payment via cash (local pickups) or Paypal Goods & Services.

Edit: found an R510 to put up for sale as well.

Last edited: