Search results

1. O

[Solved] Install Windows7 on Raid0 on crossflashed D2607

Fixed, Windows 7 is installed. Problem was an USB2/3 issue. The stick with the Win7 iso is an USB3 stick, and the MB was booted from this stick on an USB3 port. Worked fine until Windows setup booted. When I moved this stick to an USB2 port, the installation of the driver continued successful...
  2. O

[Solved] Install Windows7 on Raid0 on crossflashed D2607

Finally got my D2607 working and a Raid0 configured on the adapter on port 0 and 4, mainboard ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0. Then I tried to install Win7 X64 Ultimate on the Raid0 in UEFI mode. The stick with the Win7 iso boots, and at some point in time the missing driver for the SAS card is detected...
  3. O

[Solved] Fujitsu D2607-A21 cannot be flashed

Thanks, I stumbled across that thread too, and after some hesitation and trying to understand the differences in the SBR I simply saved the working SBR, and wrote the SBR-A21.bin and both ports are working fine now. I don't see the SAS address written into my SBR, but the sas2flash.efi from the...
  4. O

Success, the controller now works with P20 FW and Bios. Had to use the old SBRIR.bin from a package from Supermicro. Procedure on M5A99X EVO R2.0: - Boot into FreeDOS - Overwrite the SBR with SBRIR.bin - Delete the flash with megarec. - Reboot to UEFI shell - Use sas2hax and flash the P20 FW...
  5. O

I have prepared with these steps as recommended: - Save the original SBR with megarec - Read the SAS-address - Overwrite the SBR with SBR-A21.bin - Delete the flash with megarec, worked ok, no stop at half the memory. - Also tried sas2flsh -o -e 6, fails. Thanks, Owl
  6. O

Hello out there, I hope to get further hints how to get my D2607 flashed to the latest IR firmware. The adapter was found on Ebay Germany for ~40EUR. I have been through a lot of reading, tried to follow the suggestions and the various tool and FW/ROM versions, but whatever I try, I get an...
  7. O

Go into 9271-8i bios

Got a LSI 9271-8i controller which does not accept CTRL-H to go into the bios since a few days, no idea why. Drives are initialized, the CTRL-H line is displayed. When I press CRTL-H, the mainboard starts to boot from hard disk instead of accepting the CTRL-H. Have reset the M3N-WS to...
  8. O

Supermicro AMI Bios Password

Sure. lsmod tells me: nvram 12997 0 ls -la /dev/nvram tells me crwxrwxrwx now.
  9. O

Supermicro AMI Bios Password

Got a X8DTH-6F which is locked. The dd command results in an IO error. Tried to read the /dev/nvram, same error. Changing permissions to 777 does not help. Any idea if the SAS controller on board changes the game? Regards, Owl