Search results

1. W

(FS) Lab cleaning - Assorted Items

I have several items taking up space in the lab that need to go. All prices are going to be shipped to the US. Items with local pickup are located in Stockton, California. Payment via PayPal. (Sold) Icy Dock ToughArmor MB516SP-B 16 Bay - $200...
  2. W

FS: 16GB+8GB DDR4 2133 RAM

Clearing out some of my DDR4 sticks that I have here. (Sold) 13x Crucial 16GB DDR4-2133 1.2v DR x4 RDIM - $125 each (Sold) 8x Samsung 16GB DDR4 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10-DC0 - $125 each (Sold) 8x SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 - $125 each (Sold) 4x SK Hynix 8GB DDR4 2Rx8 PC4-2133P-EE0-10...
  3. W

FS: Clearing out a few items

All prices are going to be shipped to the US unless otherwise noted. Payment is PayPal only, cash if local pickup. I am in Central Valley of CA. Networking (sold) Mellanox MT51336PV This is the same switch that was talked about in this thread. Its been sitting in my rack for sometime now not...
  4. W

Current NVIDIA Titan X and Black Pricing

I also have this issue with 4K screens but having my glasses updated so I hope that will help with that. Somethings can help with that, making Icons and text larger on the desktop and Edge helps a lot. But some programs like Photoshop are very difficult as the tooltips and menu items become...
  5. W

Supermicro SuperServer 8048B-TR4FT startup

We now have this machine back from Supermicro and started it up for the first time today. It came equipped with 4x E7-8870 V3 processors, 2.1GHz 18 cores each. This gives this machine 72 cores / 144 threads. Memory installed at this time is only at 128GB so it has a lot of room to grow to its...
  6. W

Speaking of insane Flash

Patrick and I walked around FMS causing trouble and ran across these two hot items... This is OneStopSystems M.2 monster. Capacity is 400TB. Not to be out done we had SanDisk with a truly huge monster 512TB of Flash... don't you just want to take this home !
  7. W

First tests of the Supermicro 1028GQ-TRT GPU SuperServer

Just brought this system up and it's alive. Lots of noise on power up. During the first shake out tests with AIDA64 GPGPU test the system pulled 800watts. I expect much more when full testing gets underway. Impressive numbers so far. This unit only has 4x AMD S9150's, I have another system...
  8. W

Windows 10 Preview

As Windows 10 release is getting closer I thought I would try and see how it on my systems here but having issues. System is a Supermicro X10DAX motherboard, 2x E5-2699 V3's and 256GB DDR4. BIOS is set to UEFI DVD and booting from Win 10 Preview disk. I cannot seem to get past this screen...
  9. W

Supermicro 2028TP-DC0FR

I also have this beast I need to find out what's inside while the little server is running. Going to have to clean up this lab and make some more room as I have others I need to get going also.
  10. W

Lenovo RD650 fun today in the lab

Finally got around to setting up this beast. I ran this yesterday with a single E5-2690 V3. But I like cores and more than one CPU, so today its up and running with 2x E5-2699 V3's and 384 GB Crucial DDR4.