Current NVIDIA Titan X and Black Pricing

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

William

May 7, 2015
I too am in my 20's and agree with you that the screen is a bit small for 4k. I find myself squinting at tiny text quite often, especially inside of VMs. I have the xeon as well and its nice but did they ever figure out the ecc memory issue? I also had issues with the memory controller not downclocking faster memory as it should so I had to return a few sets of memory before realizing I just had to go with 2133. I got a 2.5hdd version swapped that out for 1tb 850pro and installed two samsung 950 pro nvmes so I should be set for a while. I don't use the fingerprint scanner so I cant really speak to any issues with that.
I also have this issue with 4K screens but having my glasses updated so I hope that will help with that.

Somethings can help with that, making Icons and text larger on the desktop and Edge helps a lot. But some programs like Photoshop are very difficult as the tooltips and menu items become very small and hard to see. Some games do not scale the GUI's either which is a pain.

But over all I would not go back to lower res screens if I could help it, I love them.

Some games like Star Citizen need some serious GPU punch to run full detail at 4K, I use 2x Titan Blacks and they cannot handle it unless I lower screen res and details.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
I also have this issue with 4K screens but having my glasses updated so I hope that will help with that.

Somethings can help with that, making Icons and text larger on the desktop and Edge helps a lot. But some programs like Photoshop are very difficult as the tooltips and menu items become very small and hard to see. Some games do not scale the GUI's either which is a pain.

But over all I would not go back to lower res screens if I could help it, I love them.

Some games like Star Citizen need some serious GPU punch to run full detail at 4K, I use 2x Titan Blacks and they cannot handle it unless I lower screen res and details.
titan blacks are a bit long in the tooth now. I'm looking to add another Titan X to my system