Search results

1. C

Dell R740XD (or 14th gen) Processor Check - Xeon Silver 4210t

Hello I have a Dell R740XD incoming and i'm looking to upgrade the processors from the included Bronze to a second gen silver. The specs show it supports second gen silvers, specifically the 4210 and 4210r, but it does not state it will support the 4210t. Is anyone running a 14th gen Dell with...
  2. C

CyberPower UPSes with different VA but same battery pack?

I'm trying to figure this out. I purchased an older CyberPower UPS, PR750LCDRTXL2U the other day. 750VA is a bit small, but in doing my research I see that the PR750LCDRTXL2U is the same chassis as the PR1500LCDRTXL2U, so I figured I could buy the 1500 batteries and install them into the 750 and...
  3. C

Is the Dell H730 picky about SAS drives?

I have a standard Dell H730, with latest firmware, and I'm having some troubles with it. I have a Dell T30, and recently purchased 4x HGST 8TB SAS 12gbps 0F23658 drives (generic, not OEM, or dell certified). When I plug the drives, using a sas breakout cable + sata power, to the H730 the drives...
  4. C

WTB - Lenovo M720Q or M920Q barebones

Hello I have some HP Minis that I would like to move the cpu, memory, ssd over to Lenovo M720Q or M920Q hardware for pci-e card usage. I'm looking for a barebones computer with the cpu heatsink/fan with or without the AC adapter.
  5. C

M.2 to SFP+/10gbe copper adapter

So, I run my homelab on a bunch of HP Mini 800 G4s, and would like to add a SFP+ port for iSCSI traffic on esxi 7.x. The minis have an available m.2 port, which I have tested to run a 4x1gbe port using a m.2 to pcie breakout cable from aliexpress. This works, but sits outside of the case and not...
  6. C

Does the T340 Security Bezel fit the T330?

I have a Dell poweredge T330 without a security bezel and prefer the look from the T340. The chassis looks the same between the two versions, with some changes to the control panel, but other wise looks identical. So, does anyone know if the T340 bezel fits on the T330?
  7. C

[WTB] - LSI 16 port HBA/SAS/SATA Card

Hello I am looking for a 16 port LSI card for my Dell T330. A 12 port would also be fine, though I'm not sure these exist. I do not need this to have a battery or cache, it'll be used for unraid only. Please send what you have shipped to 41051. This is my first FS post, so it may be caught in...