Search results

1. K

Help Needed on EX3300 Juniper

Thanks a lot... Appreciate this.
  2. K

thanks. got it fixed, but still would there be anyone who can send me the file to upgrade the switch? feeling hopeful...
  3. K

Hi, I have an error on my Juniper. LED:Alarm Speed 3. When login to the management console, will need to reload because it have error on the primary Junos. --- JUNOS 13.2X50-D19.2 built 2014-05-20 02:56:07 UTC *********************************************************************** **...
  4. K

(WTB) DDR3 8GB Unbuffered ECC UDIMM 1600MHz

if it works with ddr3l, i am okay to proceed. X10SL7-F should work with 1.35V memory. Regards.
  5. K

I was thinking 15-25 a piece.
  6. K

Hi, WTB DDR3 8GB Unbuffered ECC Udimm 1600MHz for X10Sl7-F. Need 16 of this. I got 4 boards to populate. Please PM me. Regards
  7. K

Brocade 1020 CNA 10GbE PCIe Cards

How about melanox? X2 should be around 30usd?
  8. K

Brocade 1020 CNA 10GbE PCIe Cards

Hi, It depends on your usage and OS. If you use a non compliant OS, you will need to troubleshoot. If you are using compliant OS, should work out of the box. However, with other cards dropping in price to usd 30 you might want to look elsewhere. This could be hot to some people liking
  9. K

HP SAS Expander Powering Up

How do you run it inside the chassis with the power supply? Have to hack the green and black cable and connect it to the power on cable on the chassis? Thanks for the answer in advance.
  10. K

HP SAS Expander Powering Up

Hi all, Would like to know whether if I am using this to power up the HP SAS Expander, would it work? And i just need to jump the power supply cable from the power on switch to the power supply green and black cable for powering on? Thanks. Regards.
  11. K

A few odds and ends

Already send a conversation for both your quadro.
  12. K

Juniper Ex3300-24T with 4 port SFP+

Hi, I have used the active cables with brocade with no issues. Only now is to connect it to the switch hence the question.
  13. K

Juniper Ex3300-24T with 4 port SFP+

Hi, Was wondering if this switch is possible to use with TwinAx Active cables with the SFP+. And connect to use it on Brocade 1020 network cards? Thanks.
  14. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

Izx, the shipping for 1 unit to US is USD 15 dollars via EMS registered parcel. This will arrive around 2 weeks time. If by registered quick parcel, around 4-6 days but around USD40.
  15. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

send pm for shipping to Canada for mattius604.
  16. K

Wanted ECC Rams

Hi All, I have bought a RD640 IBM server and now wanted to purchase some rams for it. Mind to ask the following; Inside the server now is a Samsung Low Voltage M393B1G73QH0-YKO. It's a 8GB 2Rx8 PC3L - 12800R. Now, what ram can I purchase cheaply for this server? What is the main difference...
  17. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

replied to mattius604 pm.
  18. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

Izx, kindly please give me your postal code. Thanks
  19. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

replied to PM.
  20. K

(FS)Assorted Stuff

Let me check and come back to you...