Search results

1. I

bad ssd in nexus n9k

I had to replace a boot ssd in a n9k-c93108 but i can't find any working images? Could anyone help me with such a thing? Thanks!
  2. I

Best motherboard for many memory slots?

I would like to stand up 2-4TB of memory for a rotating image cache not writing to a disk? These images are not critical to store for long periods, right now we just store a few minutes worth of content. Suggestions?
  3. I

A100 poor performance?

Is anyone else doing inferance on a100 with pytorch? We run a number of vision machines with the following cards RTX Titan, RTX 3090, SXM A100 The important metric for us is frame to class latency with bursts of frames, we batch results up to N frames per batch and count the round trip time...
  4. I

Wanted - V100 PCIE AIC

Anyone getting rid of V100s yet? Let me know, I could use a few.
  5. I

Best chassis for RTX Titans

What kind of server chassis are people using for 4x or 8x RTX Titan configurations? I know there are a number of things built up for V100
  6. I

When to switch from flat to routed?

How big is too big for people setting up flat networks? I'm getting to the point where I think there are a lot of spanning tree events and now I've had a situation with a Ubiquiti ES-16-XG 10gb switch that failed to block a spanning tree loop causing a forwarding loop, it took me a little bit...
  7. I

Containers with macvlan network AND bridge

I have a number of vlans and want to spin up containers that provide vlan specific services, this works awesome and is super easy with Docker. Now I want to also drop that container on the bridge 172.17/16 network and pull data with telegraf, this works with an error when I try to add the...
  8. I

nexus 3000 vlan

I'm having some trouble with a nexus 3k and vlan configuration. This is the first cisco device I've touched in many years and normally use Arista and Ubiquiti switches. This seems like it should be pretty simple, there are a few hypervisors and storage boxes with lacp 40gbit redundant...
  9. I

Linux, bridge mstp redundant bridge

Has anyone setup redundant spanning tree connections to a linux bridge using mstp? It seems like the linux bridge uses rstp and the rest of our network is all setup mstp. How are other people setting up redundancy with virtual machines across multiple switches?
  10. I

Looking for Arista firmware

I have some Arista DCS-7050S switches I'm trying to find a working EOS image for. Edit : Never mind, it looks like our siwtches already have the latest firmware ;)