Search results

1. A

[WTB] - Unifi USW-Flex-3

Looking to buy 3 or 4 USW-Flex-3 5port PoE switches. not looking to get gauged, as I can (if I have to) wait for availability from Ubiquity
  2. A

to NAS or not to NAS

I'm currently running a FreeNAS system (specs below) with about 40TB usable space, I'm looking to shutdown my lab and reduce my foot print, I have been out of the market for a while and not real sure what the offerings are these days. I'm looking for a NAS that can handle around 30 to 40 TB...
  3. A

Lab upgrade?

It's that time for me, I'm looking to upgrade my lab...this will be kind of a downgrade for me at this point! Currently running 3 SuperMicro x9dri-ln4f+ in a CSE-815, each with 256G of Ram and 2x E-2630 xeon processors. I am running a 10G network on HP NC523SFP DUAL PORT 10Gb and a Ubiquiti...
  4. A

hyperV Guests Slow as a 486

I run a pretty extensive lab for work related endeavors, but generally as of late the VMs have come to a screech halt... below are my specs, let me know what you what consider looking into... Storage FreeNas 11.3-U4.1 Running on a SuperMicro x9DR3-F with 2 intel E52620 Xeons and 128G of DDR3...
  5. A

Ubiquiti Networks US-16-XG 10G ?

Does anyone have any advice on these?, I am considering a purchase but have no experience with ubiquiti. I'll being use this with HP SPF+ Dual port Nics and Fiberstore SPF+ modules for ESXi and HyperV hosts
  6. A

10G Myricom Network Adapter and Server 2016

HAs anyone been able to load the Myricom drivers (1.14) into the x64 Server 2016? I donwloaded the drivers from CSPI ( https://www.cspi.com/ethernet-products/support/downloads/) but the system never acknowledges the card... Any thoughts?
  7. A

FS: various hardrives

I've been upgrading my storage and am ready to let go of all the various hard drives I have had: Lot 1 300$ shipped CONUS x9 WD10EFRX Red 1TB NAS Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM Class SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB Cache I have had these for between 2 and 3 years, in my NAS, all nine are out of warranty, I have...
  8. A

WTB - DDR3 UDIMM

I purchessed a SuperMicro X9SCM-f and didn't pay attention to the memory requirements, so now I'm in need of 4 UDIMMs, either 4 or 8 gig although I prefer 8Gig! Or a ATX MoBO\CPU /w 4 PCIe slots
  9. A

Dell PowerConnect 8024F 24-Port 10GB

Just got a Dell PowerConnect 8024F 24-Port 10GB SFP+ 4-Port 10GB RJ45 Layer 3 Switch for 200$ came with a 90 day DOA warranty and I'm going to need a few SPF+ modules! does anyone know of any compatibility issues with these? I would love to get 10GBT just for ease of use! I jumped on the...
  10. A

Motherboard failed

So I'm looking to upgrade my MoBo from an lga 1155 i5 chipset to something new and looking for a bit of advice. In the past I have been partial to Gigabyte and Intel, but have not purchased any real hardware in 5+ years. What I'm looking for is a board that can support 32+ gigs of ram, ATX...