Search results

1. C

Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it ZFS Server Appliance

New Version 1601 is out now, which supports for OmniOS 151014 and 151016. Please see zfs-server.de • Thema anzeigen - Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it
  2. C

New version is out now, which supports OmniOS r151014. Please see also zfs-server.de • Thema anzeigen - Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it
  3. C

Hello bmacklin, sorry for the late reply... It seems that you don´t have an appropriate OS to install mediatomb. The install script only works correctly on omnios and openindiana. What OS do you use? Chris
  4. C

According to this HowTo I had built my install script, it does the same steps and some additional like setting up user and service. Is it possible to put another HDD in your NAS to test a fresh installation with OI 151a7, napp-it and mediatomb. You should create a test pool e.g. With a single...
  5. C

Thats curious... I have it running on oi 151a7 since about one year and have no problems with it. Have you reinstalled the mediatomb AddOn via install script? Do you have a second PC for testing a fresh instalation of oi 151a7 plus napp-it plus mediatomb in your environment?
  6. C

I think it looks normally. Are there any messages in the categroy WARNING or ERROR? Have you resetted your settings and the database? On what OS do you run the server?
  7. C

That looks normal... Could you please post the content of the mediatomb log file. You can find it in napp-it under Add-Ons --> Mediatomb --> Logs. Here you can see the internal log status.
  8. C

Can you please post the log at the appropriate time when the addon is not working. You can find it in napp-it. First thing to do is resetting your configuration and resetting the database with the help of the mediatomb menu in napp-it.
  9. C

Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it runs on Openindiana and OmniOS at the moment. If there is the need to support more OS please let me know.
  10. C

Changelog v0.3 - bugfixed in install script - added support for omnios bloody v0.2 - bugfixed in install script - added support for omnios stable v0.1 - basic version
  11. C

Mediaserver for napp-it ZFS Server Appliance

I closed this thread because there is an AddOn released for napp-it. Please refer to my new thread about this topic: http://forums.servethehome.com/solaris-nexenta-openindiana-napp/1669-mediatomb-addon-napp-zfs-server-appliance.html#post13965
  12. C

Mediatomb is an open source (GPL) UPnP mediaserver, which allows you to stream your digital media through your network and listen to/watch it on a variety of UpnP compatible devices. Napp-it is a web-management (gui) interface for a ZFS server based on Illumian, NexentaCore, OpenIndiana or...
  13. C

OmniOS Print Server

A USB print server box is an additional device and consumpts additional power. It would be nice having it in my nas box. So I don´t have only a storage server, but even a multifunctional server for zfs storage, mediastreaming an printing like I have it now with openindiana. I like OmniOS...
  14. C

GUI theme "Napp-it"

Exactly thease are the points I would change in design. Your UI is very nice! Please let me know when you provide it for the community.
  15. C

OmniOS Print Server

I want change my nas to OmniOS in the future. The only problem I have is that CUPS was removed from OmniOS in the past. I have tryed a bit with lpadmin, but dosn´t work for me. I want to attach a local USB printer to my nas and share it via IPP to Windows and MAC OS clients. Can anyone help...
  16. C

GUI theme "Napp-it"

Looks really nice! How can I test it by myself?
  17. C

ACL Problem with Symlinks in Windows

I need some help, because I have a problem with ACLs on my SMB-Shares for media in Windows. SMB-Share was activated via napp-it without guest access. Permissions was set for root and a local user (full access). Connecting with the local user under Windows works fine and Permissions are...
  18. C

Today a new version of Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it -> 0.2 is released. It fixes some bugs. The most valuable improvement is the support for OmniOS Stable. Please update to napp-it 0.9a8. Simply run the install script on Openindiana 151a5 and higher or OmniOS Stable and you get a Mediatomb UPnP...
  19. C

Are you intrested in getting the AddOn for Solaris 11? Then I set it on my ToDo-List, OmniOS is already there...
  20. C

As promised here is a link to my HowTo for Mediatomb AddOn for napp-it: http://www.napp-it.org/doc/manuals/Mediatomb_AddOn_for_napp-it.pdf If you have any experiences with the AddOn please let me know whether you were successful and which devices you have running.