Search results

1. P

Flashing H310 mini to IT

Has anyone been able to flash an h310 mini to IT mode? All I can find are reports that it is not possible. I know the h310 can do passthrough, but I would like to flash to IT to increase the queue depth. Thanks.
  2. P

Cheapest Option for Raid 0?

Looking for the cheapest option to run 2-4 spinners in a raid 0. Thanks
  3. P

SuperMicro fans won't stop revving

I installed some Noctua fans on my X9 board a few months ago. Fans revved up and down, but I set the ipmi thresholds and everything was good. Had to shut the server down last night due to extended power outage. When I turned it on this morning, the fans started revving up and down again. I...
  4. P

IPMI - invalid data field in request

I am trying to use ipmi tool to update the fan sensors on a Supermicro X9 board, but I keep getting the error "ipmi invalid data field in request" no matter what command I try. Any ideas?
  5. P

eBay 15 of 75 today only

Just got an alert for $15 off $75 or more today only using the eBay app. code: PSHOPAPP
  6. P

HP ram or bad luck?

I am currently running 6x16gb in my supermicro board. I need 2 more dimms to make it an even 8. I ordered a set of matching RAM, but the system would not post. The only thing of note was the RAM had an HP sticker on it. So I ordered another set from different seller, same issue. But this set...
  7. P

WTB ~128gb SSD

Looking for around 128gb SSD. Thanks. EDIT: Got one
  8. P

Memory Question

I have some 10600R-9-11-E2 dimms and some 10600R-9-13-E2 dimms. What's the difference between the 11 and 13? Will these work together? Would be on a Super micro board if that matters. Thanks.