Recent content by Remy

1. R

Hard Drives Not recognized

Ill take that lol I also posted on on servethehome but its a $24 mistake not a big deal. Ordered forward cablea and they are on the way. My fault for not reading the guides thoroughly.
  2. R

Thanx asked several questions in regards to this on forum and everyone mentioned reverse breakout cables
  3. R

Reverse Breakout Cable
  4. R

MB: Supermicro X11SSH-F Ram: DDR4 Crucial ECC Unbuffered Case: Supermicro 825TQ Backplane: BPN-SAS-825TQ HBA:LSI 9211 8i I have setup my Freenas server with the components listed above. The problem I am running into is that the Hard Drives are not being recognized when plugged into the Hotswap...
  5. R

Case Suggestions

Just looking for assistance on a good case solution that will house both servers 1. ESXi Server Move from 4U to 1U 2. NAS Server 1U Case that houses a Micro ATX and 4 3.5" HDD
  6. R

Case Suggestions

I currently have a Chenbro RM41300-F which is a 4U Rack mounted server case that is housing my ESXi Server. I am in the process of building a FreeNas Server. I haven't bought the case for the Freenas setup as of yet. I am currently using a 24U Skeletek Rack that I will be tossing. I am looking...
  7. R

FS: Multiple Used Items for Sale Networking/Computer Etc

Will be moving in a few months and will be selling these items. My preference for payment will be thru Paypal Only. I can ship throughout the US fine. International shipping will need to be discussed. All items are in working condition and will be tested again before shipment just to be sure...
  8. R

Rack Suggestions

Too rich for my blood playa playa lol. Plus I came from a 24U Rack which was good for its purpose but I need to move on and downsize Dantrak Net - New and Used Networking Equipment and Peripherals. Skeletek Racks and Accessories. I will say it is nice tho.
  9. R

Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM

Did you end up pulling the trigger. I am running into the same issue. Supermicro MB and looking for Ram. Let me know if this worked out or not.
  10. R

Rack Suggestions

Forgot about Round 2 ...Shipment thru Freight... ARGGGH Will take advantage of shipment thru my job since its under 150+ lbs I should be able to get a good discount.
  11. R

Rack Suggestions

Effing fantastic. You don't know how many wasted hours searching for this crap lol Thanks to all and Happy Holidays !
  12. R

Rack Suggestions

Just need a confirmation from you guys. BTW you guys have been great and pointed me in the right direction thnx. Long hours and no help from other forums make me goooo craaazy lol
  13. R

Rack Suggestions

Thanks, Didnt catch on to that until looking at measurements closely. How about this rack Kendall Howard ® - 12U Compact SOHO Server Cabinet - No Doors #1932-3-201-12 Inner depth is 28" I believe. Here is a site that lists the internal dimensions Kendall Howard 1932-3-201-12 - 12U Compact SOHO...
  14. R

Rack Suggestions

1st option wont work because it is not deep enough. The second option Navepoint looks like it will work. Measured the case myself and it is 21 1/2 or 23" with the handles protruding out. Will need to look into this more.
  15. R

Rack Suggestions

Thanks, I guess you feel my pain. A quick search thru craiglist didnt pull up anything good. Will keep on the hunt. Worst case if I cant find anything before I move I will just have it sit open ontop of my desk. I will not be moving the beastly 24U skeletek rack to my new spot. It is an...